^if the world was ending...

'If the world was ending you'd come over right? Right?'
(the cover by these two is just hands down fabulous)

(hey btw this chapter mentions blood so if ur uncomfortable I suggest you not to read)&

Kenzie pov 💅
THE floor started to tremble as my balance started to collapse, I felt myself rolling face first into the couch. My hands covered my head protecting it from the beam of the chair.

It was an earthquake. I could hear faint screaming from around me but I was blue confused. I was stood rooted to the ground. My hands gripped my head tightly where the floor had hit me painfully.

I felt red liquid run down my finger causing me to shack a little. My vision blurred as the blood continued the pour. I had been home alone in the house.

I couldn't compose myself to walk or to even talk. Tears were streaming down my face from the impact of the wall and the throbbing pain near my forehead. I squinted my eyes trying to make out things.

I whispered in a hushed tone the first name that came to mind,
'johnny,'

johnny pov 🎵

The minute I felt the first shack I was out of the house ignoring my families desperate calls. I needed to get to Mackenzie make sure she was alright.

I grabbed the car keys about to jump into the car when my mothers timid's hand held mine.
'john don't drive walk it's not safe,' she said hurriedly.

I noticed the pain in her eyes and nodded immediately handing her the car keys and making sure she and my sisters was safe with my dad. I started sprinting to the hosue I knew like the back of my hand.

I reached the door, looking around I saw no one it was deserted there were no more screaming but the whole world was still shacking dangeroulsy. My mind told me she was safe with the rest of her neighbours but something was wrong.

It was a little too quiet. I frowned running into the house through the door which was surprisingly closed.That didn't seem right at all.

I was about to turn and leave trusting my first instincts but that's when I heard a soft whisper,'Johnny,'.

Instantly I crashed through the door into the shacking hosue,my eyes landed on her pale figure that was collapsed on the floor.

'Kenzie!' I shrieked rushing by her side.

Kenzie PoV 💅
I looked up my head so pinning with pain tears still pouring down my face. I saw a pair of emerald eyes and were instantly secure and sure I was safe.

I felt his arms wrap around mine,
'john,' I whispered softly.
'shhh,' he cooed softly,'it's okay your okay,'
He carried me bridal style and I was still dizzy and drowsy from the blood that was dripping.

I felt my eyes close and everything going black but it didn't, 'kenzie open your eyes please stay awake just for a bit,' johnny urged. I open my eyes again or at least try to see his desperate eyes.

We were out of the house and in the middle of the road, everything had stopped shacking and I felt my body lay on the soft patch of grass.That's when the unbearable pain hit, that's when the wound was open and air was hitting it like knives. That's when I felt the pain flooding through me.

My eyes closed as I scrunched up my face trying to hold in my sobs. 'kenzie? kenzie? What's wrong? Kenzie?' His worries voice rang through my ears.

'johnny,' I said opening my eyes. I gulped cringing at the pain,'i-it h-hurts s-soo b-bad,'
'aw baby,' he cooedd his hand slowly moving the hair away from the cut. My head was on his lap and I was curled up in a ball.

I heard muffled sounds and I knew he was on a call,I heard loud engines and footsteps edging closer then I saw Johnny's dad.

He sent me a wobbly smile but I was to dazed to acknowledge it. Suddenly I felt Johnny's hand move closer to the wound, at ounce I grabbed his wrists,'

'john d-don't,' I stuttered out,'kenz I have to or else ur gonna faint,' he replied me. 'b-but it hurts,' I whined. 'kenzie shhh I will take care of you, I know it hurts okay? here hold my hand,' he said giving me his hand while hie turned my head to have a clear view of my open cut.

I saw his face cringe at the sight and I felt his fingers move closer to it. My breathing hitched as I felt a stinging sensation strike my body. My body tightened and a cry escaped my mouth as Johnny cleaned the wound comforting me or trying too.

I heard dales faint encouraging mumbles but I blocked it out due to pain. I felt cotton being placed on the wound and I hissed at the contact of the cotton.

My grip around Johnny's hand tightened and I felt my nails dig into his skin. I felt the pressure he applied to the wound soothe the pain but it kept coming back like a boomerang (imma come back like a boomerang, lol I ruined the moment with jojo)

I felt the pressure tighten as he wrapped the tape around it holding it still.
'all done kenz,' he whispered,'now let's get you home,' I was about to deny it and decline the older but my eyes shut and I was too tired to move.

I felt my body jolt into the back seat of a car where I laid on Johnny's knees. I was not in the right head so I started protesting.

Johnny PoV 🎵
I played with her hair as I watched the sun shine in her face, I was kinda surprised she let me take care of her, the mackenzie I know would deny any help at all when she was in pain.

And she did exactly that.
'john, I-I'm fine,' she mumbled, 'you can bring me back home,' I chuckled,
'babygirl,' I whispered caressing her face,'I don't think so,'

She mumbled something but seemed like she was too tired to bother, her eyes closed and she fell asleep.

We reached my house in which she woke up instantly. I helped out fo the car since she denied me to carry her.

'I'm fine john,' she muttered,'I can walk,' right that moment she tripped over air and almost fell again letting out a scream, I caught her wrapping my arms around her back and holding her upright.

'so you were saying?' I said teasingly with a smirk, she giggled and laid her head on my shoulder. I scooped her up and brought her into the house.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
I updated twice :0 anyways I hope u liked this I tried something different. listen to their cover I swear I will bless ur ears :)