> please

"johnny please," her voice broke as she grabbed his wrist, spinning him back around. she couldn't bare it. she couldn't let another person leave her.

she didn't know what had happened or who did what. everything had just changed.

he was no longer in love with her.

he had fallen in love with her quickly and she had enjoyed every minute of the two years they had spent together.

but now, he could no longer love her like the way hr had.

he was no longer head over heels for her. he no longer felt butterflies erupt in the pit of his gut when he saw her. he no longer smiled on instinct when she arrived and he most definitely could not tolerate her anymore.

he had fallen out of love just as quickly.

"johnny, we've been together for two years," she whispered, her voice hardly audible.

his eyes snapped onto hers and it softened instantly. he pushed himself upright and let go of the door handle. he gazed at her strongly and watched as her whole world broke.

"johnny, you can't leave me,"

"kenz, i can't do this anymore, i-i can't do us anymore," he responded, his voice soft and low.

"what went wrong?" she asked him, almost asking herself, "what is it that i lacked? why is it that your suddenly leaving?"

"kenzie please don't make it as hard as it already is," he mumbled, avoiding her gaze.

her eyes flickered dangerously and her hands gripped the sides of his body. she glared at him, her chest heaving up and down.

"this isn't hard at all for you," she stated, trying everything she had to not snap at him, "you don't feel anything about me anymore, y-you just don't care f-,"

"i don't love you anymore!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air, "god damnit, i don't have feelings for you anymore, i don't like you anymore, your not my favourite girl anymore,"

her eyes widened as it met his furious glare. she didn't know what she was hearing. she thought her ears were playing tricks on her.

she didn't know why he was angry. she didn't know why but her entire body halted at his words.

paralysed.

i don't love you anymore!

her lips parted. but she didn't say anything. silence left her lips. her mind was clouded with ropes of thoughts, it zig-zagged dangerously close. it was a tangled mess. her mind was a tangled mess.

her body began to tremble. from her head, all the way down to her toes. she felt her toes curl inwards, scrapping the ground. her arm clenched into loose fists and she swallowed a gulp.

her breathing was ragged and her ears glistened with tears.

"h-how long," she stuttered out, her voice quiet. he was beside her, silent and staring at her.

he raised an eyebrow questioningly and she repeated her words, "how long have you not been...i-in love with...me,"

"two months," he murmured.

adios amigos
collins key was my childhood .