-toxic

the banging in kenzies head increased gradually as she felt her back slam against the door. she let out a
pained moan as his hand curled around her throat.

'let me go ashton,' she said ehr voice hoarse but dignified.

'no,' he stated simply as he leaned in and began to kiss her lips. she squirmed as she tried to resist his kiss.

'stop ashton,' she said muffled through the kiss.

no response. her hands made their way up his waist and on his chest as she shoved him roughly away.

'what the hell kenz,' he exclaimed.

'stop being so rough ashton!' she yelled,'im your girlfriend learn how to love a little,'

with that she stormed out of the door with her bag slung over her shoulder, leaving a dismayed ashton sat on the edge of the bed.

'kenz,' he called quietly but she scoffed in disbelief and stalked into her car.

she gripped onto the roots of her hair as she hell sloppily in the front seat of her car. she let out a sigh.

what the hell have I gotten myself into she thought.

she groaned and started the car as she drove out of his driveway and into the main highway. she entered her apartment, her high heels clicking  with every step of her foot.

she pulled the door of her apartment over and slammed the door shut, wincing at the thundering slam.

she tossed my bag onto my bed as she grabbed asked into the bathroom. with all her clothes on kenzie stepped into the icy cold water that lashed out from the shower head.

kenzie leaned against the wall across the shower and sunk down. the girl buried her head in her hands and finally unleashed her sobs.

she forgot about the running water, and the sink that was currently overflowing with a rush of water.

the front door creaked open, alerting her that her roommate was here.

'hey kenz- what in the world,' the dirty blonde cut himself off as he saw the leaked water staining the carpet on the ground.

'kenz?' he called as worry filled the burn eyes girls best friend.

all he got in return was a sob from the crying girl.

'hey what's up,' he said softly as he opened the door peeking in to make sure we was allowed to enter.

she turned her head up and forced a sob back down.
he scooped her up slowly as he passed her a towel.

she grabbed it slowly but looked up at him with tear filled eyes. he bit his lip not being able to comprehend that his best friend was this upset.

he wrapped the towel around her wet figure and pulled her towards him. she lay her head on his shoulder as he rubbed comforting circles on her back.

'how long have you been not telling me things,' he whispered softly.

'a while,' she mumbled, her voice cracking.
without a word, he sat on the bed with her straddling his hips.

'what's happening?'he asked.

'john, my relationship with ashton,' she said,'I-it's toxic ,'

'what has he been doing?' he asked instantly his grip fastening on her hips.

'john, he is aggressive so violent for no reason.' she whispered as she looked at him.