+what's going on?

third person pov
'are you okay?' johnny asked, three words that made kenzie paralysed.everything that had been on her mind just stopped running, that question lingered.

the pain, the thoughts, the misery flooded her mind, everything she had been holding in, everything she had on her mind. all the events, everything came rushing back.

'kenz,'he whispered placing his hand onto my waist as they were standing up. a tear fell from her eye and made its way down her cheek.

'I-,' she cut herself off with a sob. johnny moved his hands to his lower neck and pulled her towards him. she lay his head in his chest.

'john ,' she whispered pulling away wiping the tear that fell from her eye.
'I-I'm sorry,'she said,'I will see you tomorrow,'
she pushed him out and towards the door as Johnny halted trying to stop her.

'ken-'john mumbled turning around and holding her hands tightly.
'john- no-go,' she said turning him around again closing the door but johnny wasn't okay with that.

he turned around so he was facing her, grabbed both of her trembling hands and held them in his staring into her brown eyes.

'baby,' he whispered,'don't push me away,'
Kenzie scrunched up her face, her throat became dry and her eyes more watery than ever.

johnny shut the door pushing her in.
'john, please no-go him,' she cried still pushing him.
'no baby,' he said firmly holding her hands and pinning them above her.

'joh-,' she said.
'Shh,' he whispered, pulling her in for a hug.
she let it all loose.

she burried her face in the midst of his chest and sobbed. Johnny rubbed circles on her back comforting her with whispers.

her legs went weak, they weren't strong enough to hold her up.

she sunk to the floor her legs quivering as Johnny went down with her.

they were both kneeled on the floor in each other's embraces.

johnny placed his head on top of hers as she was nuzzled in the crook of his neck, her tears wetting his skin.

he leant down near her ear and whispered softly,
'what is it baby,'
she looked up sniffling.
'I-john my mums sick,' she blurted out.
'kenz,' he whispered,'i-I'm so sorry,' he tigened his grip around her.
'john I don't think she will ma-,' her voice got softer with every word.
'hey hey hey no,' he stopped her tilting her face upwards.'she will pull through she is strong kenz,'
'but what if she doesn't,' Kenzie argued looking into his eyes.
'what if she does,' Johnny said rubbing his girlfriends jaw.

'I love you,' she than said.
'I-i,' Johnny stuttered this was their first time exchanging the 'l' word.
'I love you,' he responded smashing his lips onto hers and rolling them over so he was on top

adios amigos
this chapter is bad