> come over

breaking news

thami is on crack

"hey love," johnny whispered as he slid silently into the room. kenzie glanced up from her phone, widi ring her arms from the bed. johnny leant forwards scooping her up onto her feet and placing a soft kiss on her forehead

"john, i told you not to come over," kenzie laughed into his chest. he pushed away and loooked down at her, a smile etched at the corner of his lip.

"and i didn't listen, what you going to do about it?" he asked, curling his arm around her waist and tipping them backwards.

he rolled himself off from her and she made a sound of content when he wrapped his arms around her tightly.

he pressed his lips against the top of her head while she nuzzled closer to him.

"i could send you home," kenzie said softly.

"but you won't," johnny said with a chuckle. the rumble of his chest made her insides twist.

"why won't i?" she hummed.

"because if i leave your going to be cold," he said.

she raised an eyebrow, pulling away and spinning around.

"hey, where are you going," johnny frowned. he reached forward placing an arm around her waist again.

"leaving," she smiled to herself.

"what," he stated, "why,"

"because you said i wouldn't let you leave, i'm proving a point,"

"huh what no stay," he stammered, pulling kenzie towards him.

kenzie giggled, spinning around and placed a wet kiss on his lips. he rolled his eyes, gripping her chin tightly.

"don't do that," he mumbled and she shook her head.

"no,"

"shut up," he said and pulled her into his chest, muffling her protests.

adios amigos
my irl friends read my book on call 💀 if u guys received any notice from @/ lemensquezy just ignore it. he read it and went "why is it all in lowercase,"

"it's intentionally,"

"what type of writer are you,"

"it's intentional,"

"your trash, but your books are nice i read it,"

i-