• idiot

"johnny!," she exclaimed thwacking him on the arm,"you absolute idiot!"

"ouch," he mumbled, rubbing where she has hit.

"you actual idiot!" she exclaimed,"which idiot in this world would tel their sister about her surprise pry after his girlfriends specifically told him not to!"

"sorry?" he squeaked out.she breathed out and rolled her eyes playfully. he sent her a smile, cocking his head to the side cutely.

"do you forgive me?" he asked.

"no," she said with a smile.

"oh," he mumbled, and then wrapped his arms around her waist.he tipped her bucket hat upwards making her giggle. he connected their lips, for a short kiss.

he pulled away grinning. she groaned.

"im supposed to be mad at you," she said and he laughed. Placing his hand on her chin and lifting it higher ,he bent down and placed another kiss on her lips.

"you can't be mad at me," he stated.

"that's the problem," she said wrinkling her face up.

"oh," he said , pouting.

"come on how can I be mad at you and your cute face," she mumbled, tiptoeing and pecked his nose.

he slid his arms under hers and picked her up to his height. her head levelled on his shoulders.

"your cute," he mumbled.

"your cuter," she said smilling.

"I love you," he said and kissed leaned his face closer to hers. he rubbed his nose against her and pressed her body against his.

"i love you bubba," she mumbled back pecking his lips.

adios amigos
> i hope u like this :)

 I would like to this so please someone pm me that lines, pleasure doing business with u

I would like to this so please someone pm me that lines, pleasure doing business with u . good bye