-late

helo sorry debbie but I am bored out of my mind 😋

'john,' kenzie said softly into her boyfriend ear. he shifted slightly, not opening his eyes yet. he slid his hand under kenzie who was beside him and pulled her closer.

he turned her so she was snuggled into his chest. she groaned lightly. this lead to johnny opening his eyes. he lazily grinned and pulled her on his chest. she pulled herself up so she was sat on his waist.

'your the reason im late,' she said frowning. he laughed and slipped his hands towards her. he scooped her and pulled her back onto him.

she sighed and nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck. he tilted her heads towards him. she sleepily stared at him, while he smirked.

he dipped his head towards hers and connected their lips. she kissed him passionately before pulling away.

'night night,' she said laying her head on his chest.

'no i want a kiss,' he said pouting.

'i already did,' she said, her voice muffled.

'a proper kiss love,' he groaned as his hands roamed her sides.

'no,' she giggled.

'yes,' he argued.

'let me sleep,' she mumbled.

'no you are going to be late,' he said cheekily.

she pulled her head up and slapped his cheek lightly.

'shush baby boy,' she said before nuzzling her head again.

'gimme kiss,' he said.

'no,' she mumbled. he grunted and began chorusing it loudly.

'john,' she groaned,'shut up,'

'nooo your so mean,' he then whined.

'how was that mean,' she complained.

'you said shut up,' he stated furrowing his brows.

'fine,' she scoffed,'silence,'

his mouth fell open in amusement.

'no you,' he said and then spun the around. he hovered above her smirking.

'john all I want-,'

'all I want is love that lasts,' he sang. she giggled and reached up to kiss him. he turned away and she frowned.

'give me a kisss,' she said.

'no no no,' he said shacking his head.

'why,' she muttered.

'bevause hou didn't kiss me,' he said. She huffed and held his head still. she connected their lips quickly. johnny frowned through the kiss, but still kissed her.

she pulled away.

'happy?' She asked.

'very,' said a beaming john.

'now can we sleep,'she asked

'no we are late,' he said laughing as he got off of her.

'i hate you,' she muttered spinning around on the covers.

'muah,' he said blowing her a kiss before stepping the shower laughing.

she pulled the blanket over her figure and closed her eyes.

seconds later, johnny approached her and smirked. he was all dressed and she still wasn't.

'kenz,' he muttered.

'kenny,' he yelled this time.

'huh?' she said waking up. he raced to her and jumped falling on top of her.

'wha-john nO,' she said but it was too late. he landed on top of her, not fully placing his weight on her.

'ow,' she whined.

'i love you bub,' he mumbled.

'me too.' she said ruffling his hair.

'now get your ass up,' he said getting up and pulling the blanket off. she groaned as he pulled her up.

adios amigos
hi 👋
i was high on sour orange 🍊 juice 🧃 today
so
🍌b🍌a🍌n🍌a🍌n🍌a🍌
⬇️i⬇️n⬇️
👖p👖y👖a👖j👖a👖m👖a👖  s👖

okay bye
     😽
✌️👗🤚
     👖