-brothers bestfriend

this going to be cliche af

kenzie lay on her bed, with her air conditioner blasting cold air onto her. it was so hot that she couldn't even pay attention to something that was replaying for the fifth time.

she removed her shirt and jean and changed into a crop top and shorts. she rolled her eyes at the replaying film and grabbed her remote switching it too her hype song.

the song began and she increased the volume to the maximum. she was alone with her brother and one of his friends so she practically had no rules.

she sang softly as she began scrolling on her phone. instantly she received a message.

hayden
stfu 😩

me
no enjoy taylor's song

hayden
no one likes paper rings except u
me and johnny are trying to watch a movie

me
this is how it feels when your playing fort nite
so deal with it arse hat

hayden
your annoying asf yk

me
and you don't know English yk
you're

hayden
go to hell

me
happily
seen

i grinned in victory as I increased the volume slightly higher.i heard him groan through the wall and cuss loudly and I chuckled.

the door flew open suddenly and my brother stood there with a dirty blonde.

i raised an amused eyebrow not pausing the song. a smirk played at my lips at I gazed at him innocently.

'just use your airports for hells sakes,' he groaned and I shook my head.

'where's the fun in that?' I said,'besides I'm using my phone,'

'jsut use one device oh my god,' he said flustered at my calmness.

'you can't just listen to a song you have to do something,' I said pissing him off even more. he let out a huff.

'then can't you watch something?' He questioned.

I nodded not saying anything as I grabbed the controller and went to my subscriptions in YouTube.

'here show me,' I said and then went on in showing him all the latest videos.

'you forced dad to pay for Netflix right?' he then asked and I rolled my eyes again showing him my netflix history.

'nothing's interesting, watched enola holmes for the third time, rewatched riverdale, you suggest me something and I will stop the song,' I said to him.

'can't you watch-,'

johnny cut him off.

'why don't you just ask her to join us,'he suggested.

'Ew watching a movie under a blanket with my sister?' hayden said and I scoffed.

'im fine with it as long as that asshole shares his popcorn,'I said shrugging.

'fine fine whatever,' hayden sighed.

'what you watching anyways,' I aske as I turn off the tv and charge my phone.

'(suggest a movie in the comments ion even know one),' johnny said.

I walked out of my room and entered his. i flop down lazily in the middle of his bed as the two boys moved beside me.

johnny played the movie and I let out a squeak when the intro began.

'your watching a horror movie?' I exclaimed,'no absolutely not,' I said getting up and out of the door as hayden began to laugh.

'huh,'johnny said confused.

'she's to scared to deal with horror,' hayden said.

'I am not,' I declared.

'Then watch it with us,' johnny said smirking.

'no no thank you im going to lauren's,' I said grabbing hayden's jacket from his closet.

'that's my jacket,' he stated and I smiled nodding.

'lauren as in my sister?' Johnny asked.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

'no lauren as in the lunch lady at school,'

he gasped and then a smile spread when realisation hit.

I scoffed again and left.

All of a sudden, I was roughly pushed against the wall.

I let out a squeak when I saw a flash of dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Before I could say anything he smashed his lips one me. I don't know what made me do it but I began to kiss him back.

I pushed him away as he lifted me off the floor gently.

'what the hell,' I whispered.

He dropped me and pulled away while I adjusted my shirt.

'Always wanted to do that,' he said smirking,'hayden gave me concent,'

I widened my eyes not sure what to say.

'So anyways if your free tomorrow wanna go on a date with me?' He asked and I nodded.

'cat got your tongue?' he asked teasingly and I shook my head shoving him into the room where hayden laughed at the scene.

I dialled Lauren's number and when I heard her meekly say 'hi' I exclaimed.

'I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW WITH JOHNNY,'

adios amigos
this chapter was bad

adios amigosthis chapter was bad

this trio needs to reunite