-article

'hey baby,' kenzie muttered as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend who was focussed on the screen of his laptop.

'hi love,' he said, his eyes still glued on the bright screen of his laptop. she placed her chin on his shoulder and watched his rapid typing.

'you still in class?' she asked nibbling his neck slightly.

'mhm,' he hummed.

'shall I go then?' Kenzie asked,'I don't want to disturb you,'

'no baby,' he said twisting his head to the side, releasing his fingers from the keyboard. he sent a quick glance to the brunette with brown eyes. her hair was pulled in a messy bun on top of her head.

she wore a long hoodie reaching to the hem of her tights, black shorts peeked from underneath.

'you look gorgeous,' he whispered as he pecked her cheek.

she flushed a crimson colour, scrunching her nose up.

'my baby blushing,' he teased as he got up and placed both his hands on her side.

'no,' she whispered.

'really?' he smirked poking her side lightly. she squirmed and buried her head in his chest.

he chuckled and let his hands rise to scoop her up. she jumped, he caught her legs and hooked it around his waist.

she wrung her hands around his neck as the pair gazed into their partners eyes.

he leant in and kissed her nose making her let out a giggle. his right hand fell down to her side and began tickling it.

she let out a squeak and released her legs from around his waist. she fell backwards, as johnny let out a laugh before catching her. his hands slid behind her back and pushed her towards his chest.

'why'd you do that for?' she exclaimed hitting him playfully across his chest.

'for funzies,' he laughed. he sat in the bed as he straddled her. she frowned and got up suddenly making johnny call out.

she returned with a jacket and he scoffed.

'I could have made you warm,' he said frowning.

'oh,' she said as she widened her eyes,'then screw it,'

she tossed the jacket messily to the side and returned to her position from before.

he leant back with her on his chest. she propped herself up on her elbows.

'what were you even doing anyways?' she asked.

'I promised hayden that I would help him with his article,' he sighed.

'you done?' she asked afraid she had stopped him from working.

'I'll finish it later,' he reassured,'it's only due at 8, it's 6 now,'she rolled to the side and snuggled herself against johnny's chest facing upwards.

she rolled herself further away and he let out a grunt as he slid his hand under her and pulled her back. she let out a giggle and spun around.

'hey there handsome,' she muttered with a grin.

'hey beautiful,' he responded with a smirk. the smile spread and she pushed herself higher. she placed her chin on his shoulder and he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck.

'Might just fall asleep here,' johnny muttered as his eyes fluttered shut.

'hm we'll see,' she mumbled as she too shut her eyes

'john!' kenzie exclaimed as she woke up. she jumped up and hit johnny across the chest harshly.

'mhm kenzie shh,' he groanrd (muhahaha)

'John!its 9!' she shrieked,'you forgot about the article!'

he shifted lazily as the words sunk into his mind.

'crap,' he mumbled, leaning over to get his phone. he saw his phone was exploding with notifications from hayden. he muted it and smirked at the girl infront of him.

'come on babygirl,' he whispered,'i'll just say something came up,'

'but it's hayden!' she argued but johnny sat up sliding his hand around his waist and pulled her back on the bed.

'so?' he asked pulling her close to him, once they were laying down again.

'he is your best mate dude,' she said.

'your my girlfriend,' he responded with a smile.

'but you have known him longer!' she retaliated.

'who says,' he said. she raised both eyebrows,'i met you once in a dream, you tapped me on the shoulder and said hi im your dream girl,'

a smile spread on her lips.

'so come here my dream girl and let me cuddle with you,' he whined making grabby hands when kenzie sat up.

she lay down again and sighed.

'if hayden asks it wasn't my fault,' she said holding her hands up in defence.

'no it's my girls fault,' he said emphasising on 'my'

she chuckled and let john lift her up so she was laying flat on his chest.

'night for real babygirl,' he said sleepily. he didn't get a response.

'babygirl?' he repeated. he lifted his head and saw her in a deep slumber on his chest. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her tighter.

'I love you,'

adios amigos
awh cute 🥰

im curious so if u guys had a tv show and shit, what would be like ur catch phrase