- hurt 3

a horrifying silence took over kenzie as she felt a large metal object crash on the side of her head.

she let out a groan as the whole world began to spin and she drifted away. everything turned black and because nothing else was heard from her.

the man with the glove knew she was knocked out.

she looked even more busted now, blood pouring front the side of her head and a black and purple bruise forming on her chin.

he gripped her by her neck and leaned her body in his chest bringing her down the stairs.

the boys stood at the foot of the stairs gulping filled with fear.

'do something wrong,' the male said in a hoarse voice, pulling out a sharp glinting knife and placing it near Kenzie's throat,'and she dies,'

'don't please kill me instead,' johnny exclaimed instantly as his life (her)  flashed before his eyes.

'where's the fun in that?' the man said with a snicker

'give her back,' johnny said his filled with rage.

'not that quick little boy,' the middle aged man said.

'you have to play a game,' he continued,'with her of course,'

'If we win we get her back,' johnny said instantly.

'yes,' he said laughing,'but you won't win,'

'where's this game,' johnny said ignoring his statement.

the love of his life was at stake his wasn't shitting with anything.

'in the middle of dunkin forests,'

adios amigos
major riverdale vibes ✌️😉