> last year

idek what this is

THE SUN SPILLED INTO MACKENZIE'S ROOM, her eyes glowed with discomfort as she ran the gold comb, that was in her hands, through her brownish-black hair. She was dressed in dull colours - grey and black - it represented her mood currently and how much she looked forward to returning to high school, for her final year. She wore barely any makeup and her crop top fell loosely over her shoulders and her black sweatpants reached until her ankles.

"Mornin' Mack Z," A voice called as the door of her room flew open, revealing a green-eyed boy.

He had dirty blonde hair, sandy and messy, it appeared messy - as if his hands had threaded through it one too many times. He had a cheeky grin spread on his lips and his emerald eyes sparkled with joy.

"What," She slumped, dropping her hair brush carelessly on the ground and glancing at the boy.

He rolled his eyes in amusement and moved towards her. His taller figure stood beside her and he glared at her through the mirror. She met his glance and her face remained gloomy.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," He chuckled.

"Shut up Johnny," She groaned and lazily bent down to pick up the comb she had dropped.

He shook his head and placed his palms on her shoulders as she stood up. He shook her aggressively and spun her around so they were parallel to each other. She groaned and shook herself, her head falling. Johnny let out a laugh and placed his finger under her chin and lifted it upwards.

"It's the first day of our last year at highschool," He piped out, "I want to at least see a smile,"

She stared at him for a second longer and then her lips spread into a fake smile,

"Happy?" She questioned as her face dropped and returned to her normal expression.

"I want you to mean it," He said, biting his upper lip to prevent it from turning into a smile.

"Okay dad," She mocked and smiled at his astonished expression.

"Gotcha," He laughed.

"I hate school," She mumbled.

"Oh my god, I had no idea!" He teased, gasping.

"Shut up, let's go bestfriend," She said as she walked towards her door, making sure to hook her hand around his wrist.

"Woah - I thought you didn't like school," He let out an exclaim as he fell at her unexpected yank.

"I don't, but staying here with you is worse," She said and paused her movements so she could turn around and flash him a smile.

"Rude," He muttered, "But I understand your pain, I've been dealing with you for all my life,"

"How dare you," She gasped as she let go of his hand and smacked him across the chest.

"I dare," he grinned.

"Let's go," She rolled her eyes and tugged on his hand, which she had grabbed again.

They walked down to the kitchen, Johnny voluntarily stopping on the stairs to laugh at one of Kenzie's baby pictures, which he had seen uncountable times. Melissa smiled at the pair and gazed at Johnny.

"Woah," She said, "Johnny has gotten much more handsome over the summer, don't you agree Mack?"

"Don't you agree Mack," Johnny smirked in glee and turned to Mackenzie, who was scowling at the nickname they had used.She turned and stared at him for a minute, identifying every blemish and hair on his face. She spun back to her mum and shook her head knowingly.

"Mmm, nah. Looks the same - maybe a tad bit smellier,' She said and then burst out laughing at the loon on Johnny's face. Johnny managed a smile but made sure he didn't satisfy her.

"Loser," He mumbled, "Let's go,"

"Breakfast?" Melissa asked with a smile.

"I had toast before i came," Johnny responded.

"I'm not hungry," Mackenzie said with a frown, but disguised it as a smile. With that she waved at her mum and walked out of the house with Johnny.

"But you didn't have dinner," Melissa called but Mackenzie didn't hear.

"Are you driving?" Kenzie asked as she turned to John.

"Obviously," He stated and whipped his keys from his pockets, "I own a cool car, I'd definitely use it an any opportunity,"

"Your toothpaste car?" Kenzie questioned with a laugh, "That's your cool car?"

"It's not toothpaste, shut up," Johnny groaned at the comment he had heard for the thousandth time.

"It looks like it to me," She said with a grin but she saw the look on his face and sighed, "Fine, fine. I won't insult your car. Your car looks..uh...uhm...like something i'd use in the morning?"

"I hate you," He muttered.

"Muah, I love you," She responded, blowing him a kiss.

"Shut up and get in the car," He grumbled.

adios amigos

HAPPIER PRETTIER, JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY HEHEHEHEHEH

HER ALBUM

IS

OMG

HAHAJAHAKAJSDHAKMAHS ALSO DRACO IS SO HAWT OGAE BYE ILYSM