> partner

i don't know what this is 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
this is cliche asf btw
☄️ is that a flying meatball- huh ⛄️

k e n z i e

"ms. grace, please please please," i begged as the dirty blonde beside me jsut laughed at my fruitless attempts, "please, anyone but him,"

"kenzie, mr orlando doesn't seem to have a problem with working with you," she sighed as she filed some papers.

"he doesn't give a shit about anything, please i will even work with jacob," she pleaded. jacob was the one kid in class that nobody wanted to partner up with - but in this case, he would be an upgrade from johnny.

"language ms ziegler," the teacher warned as she shook a firm finger infront of my face, "it's just one group project, you aren't going to die,"

"ms.grace, please you don't understand. johnny is so annoying ple-,"

"i'll persuade her," johnny said with a smile before clasping a hand over my mouth.

"take your filthy hands of me," i snapped at him.

he rolled his eyes and pulled it away. he hooked his hand through mine and yanked me outside.

"can you shut up and just work with me, it's one group project nothing is going to happen," johnny murmured.

"no, you don't have anything to deal with," i said stubbornly, "you are going to tease and bully me throughout the whole thing,"

"i-can't deny that," he chuckled as he lead me to his locker.

i grunted and glared at him.

johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler. enemies.

it was an ongoing feud between us, he would annoy me until i snapped and he would find it amusing. i didn't like him but part of me loved the attention i was getting from him.

he was the definition of hot.

his blonde hair was never tidy. it was fluffy and sat on his head perfectly. it was one of his most attractive features.

his eyes were next ; piercing green that glittered under sunlight. they always had twinkles that flickered when he was plotting something. his tanned cheek bones and muscled arms were enough to make any girl drool.

i had got stuck with him as my partner for a project. the thing is, it wasn't any simple project. it was half my grades for history.

"come over to my place?" john suggested, snapping me out of my trance.

"where do you live?" i asked, my tone much softer than usual.

" i think you know," he chuckled and ran off to his next period.

my eyes widened at the horrifying memory. i had accidentally stumbled upon his house during halloween. i had eaten way to much candy and because of that drowned gallons of water to clear the rancid candy taste. his house was the closest when i had needed to release.

"cant you just get me?" i asked after realising we both have the same last period, "can't i just follow you? we both have the same last period,"

"you could but-,"

"and i will," i smiled cutting him off.

t h i r d p e r s o n

the pair were at johnny's house. after a long journey that kenzie dreaded, they had arrived. he would occasional annoy her by poking her side or making weird noises that got on her nerve .

"what the heck are you doing?" kenzie asked as she peered over johnny's shoulder and onto his table to see what he was doing.

they were in his room. his table was wide enough to have two chair to be tucked in so they were sat right next to each other.

johnny was scribbling on a piece of paper that had nothing to do with actually project. kenzie has specifically told him what to do while she did the next part.

"not doing what you told me to do," he said sticking his tongue out.

"you are so annoying," she rolled her eyes as she continued doing her part of the project. he let out an amused laugh and continued to doodle.

johnny looked at her concentrated face while she wrote down some information. she occasionally looked up to the screen to read the information.

her brown hair was let down loosely. it was messy and tangled but he hasn't noticed it. her brown eyes were flickering up and down.

he scooted closer and curled his hand around her waist and used his other finger to tip her head towards him.

kenzie's eyes widened and she couldn't resist but to shiver at his touch.

"what the hec-,"

"shut up," he interrupted.

kenzie expected him to kiss her as he neared closer to her face, but she never felt his lips against hers. his face lingered close to her. their noses were grazing against each other and he could feel her hitched breathing.

"a-are you going to kiss me?" she asked candidly as she grew tired of him staring at her. his green eyes were glued to hers, exploring every perfect imperfection she had.

johnny's lip turned upwards into a smirk , " i thought you hated me," he asked innocently.

light pinkness tinted her cheeks instantly and she avoided his gaze. she rolled her eyes.

" i thought you hated me." she challenged.

he let out a chuckle and said, " don't change the topic sweetheart,"

her cheeks flushed again at the nickname and she began to ramble, "i-i didn't change the topic,i don't like you. who told you, you just want to annoy m-,"

he cuts kenzie off and placed a firm finger on her lips, "shut up and let me kiss you,"

he smashed his lips against kenzie's and his hands found their way to her face. he cupped her face and moved closer. his hands rushed down the sides of her body, feeling every curve.

her eyes shut instinctively and her hands tugged on the ends of his hair. she pulled his head closer, wanting more than she was already given.

"i like you ziegler," he said with a smile after he pulled away.

adios amigos
i'm not the main character, i'm the emotionally unstable best friends who acts without thinking