+drivers liscence

'I know we weren't perfect but I never felt this way for no one!''

the song played softly in the background of my room. I let out a flustered sigh, pinching the skin near my temples tightly, a thousand nostalgic memories flooding through my mind.

the first time we met

My eyes connected with a pair of emerald, glowing eyes. The eye contact remained for only 30 seconds, I remembered because of how agonisingly slow his gaze was churning my insides.

My eyes glanced down to my feet and back to his face, which earlier had held no emotion, but now it had a small smirk that made butterflies continuously erupted in the pit of my stomach.

I blushed furiously, a stupid smile playing on my lips.He made his way through the crowd, both of draining out Shawn Mende's voice in the background.Right now the only thing in the world that mattered was him.

Soon enough he was right infront of me, we were standing still unlike the thousand of teenagers around us screaming their lungs out with Shawn. He outstretched his hand, his lips parting.

the first time I had heard his voice.

'hey I'm Johnny,' he had introduced. I grinned at him taking his hand in mine and shacking it.
'Kenzie,' I replied. He let go of my hand, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

'uhm may I have your number?' He asked his voice growing increasingly confident with every word. The smile on my face grew bigger, I nodded my head trying my best not to look too eager.

Johnny bit his lip trying to contain the smile he that was erupting on his face. He slipped his phone out of his pocket, handing it to me. I grabbed it typing my digits and handing it back to him.

'Thanks' he said sweetly.

the first date we had had

I walked into the coffee shop timidly, trying to find the dirty blonde boy.Then I spotted those intimidating green eyes that stood out amongst a crowd.He looked up from his phone, the corner of his lips turning into a smile.

I mirrored his actions and walked towards the table for two.
'hey,' I mumbled shyly tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
'hey,' he replied smirking as usual. I pulled the chair aside and sat down. He pocketed his phone, beckoning a waiter upon our table.

We ordered our drinks and food and soon we began to have conversation.
'so..,' I trailed of the awkward silence killing me.
'this is so awkward I'm sorry, it's usually not like this,' he said smilling.I laughed.
'usually?' I asked him, raising an eyebrow playfully.
'you know what I mean,' he said rolling his eyes but he had a smile on his face.

every memory was traumatising me
every memory made me miss him so much more.

The next line of the song began to play,

'I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone,'

I picked up my phone, opening instagram. The first picture that appeared made tears pricked my eyes. It was a picture of Johnny. His lips were parted slightly and he was laughing, he had his arm around a blonde girl.

oh the fun we had had.
the laughter we had shared.

Johnny pushed me on the bed towering above me. I wore a smile and he wore a cheeky expression. His legs are open cornering my legs near my knees. His hands found their way above my waist to the side of my stomachs.

He began to tickle me making me let out a squeal of joy. My face scrunched up, my nose wrinkling up.I brought my legs to my chest, my hands wrapping around Johnny's wrists trying to pull them off me.

'Do you still think Shawn Mendes is hotter than me?' he asked stopping the movements his hands were doing. I smirked.
'yes,' I said. He raised an eyebrow amused.
'oh really now?' he said. I nodded and his fingers begin to move again.

'ahhh,' I squealed, giggling.Finally being able to push him off.He rolled beside me laughing. His hands slithered plunder my waist pushing me up and towards him so I was laying on his chest.

I nuzzled my head in between his chest and head, panting. His chest heaved up and down, trying to slow down his breathing like I was.I lifted my head from his chest smiling at him lazily.

He cupped my face with his hands and connected our lips. His hands traced my face, drawing circles. I threaded my hands through his hair lightly.He pulled away, kissing my forehead.

'I love you,' my voice came out muffled from his chest.
'I love you,' he responded.

'Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me,'

The next memory flashed in my mind.

His eyes met my tears filled one.

'what if I told you I liked you!'

he sang.It was our school dance, one I will never forget. He held out his hand to me, out of the beautifully dressed girls in the room. It was me.

I grabbed his hand as he pulled me onto the stage. He twirled me around suddenly tilting me so I was at an angle. I let out a shocked yelp as he sang the last line.

'let's talk about all the things that we shouldn't talk about,'

He smashed his lips onto mine in-front of the whole year, leaving all the boys who wanted me jealous and all the girls wishing they were in my position that moments.

'cause you said forever but now I drive alone pass your street.'

His pinky curled around mine, his lips curving into a smile. He pecked me on the lips.
'forever,'he said,'I will love you forever,'
I curled my finger around his tighter.
'forever and always,' I hummed.

But where was he now?

I walked alone into my room, turning of the speaker and tucking myself into my bed pressing my eyes shut. One question rang through my mind.

Where was he now?

ADIOS AMIGOS!
I enjoyed writing this :)
stream driver's license because I am in love.
her vocals are 👩‍🍳🤌
anyways bye