-eggs

unedited :/

hooking my arms around my boyfriends torso, I placed my chin on his shoulder. he laughed softly and a grin appeared on his gorgeous face.

'hey bubba,' he said softly.

'heyyyy,' i said trailing the 'y'. i gazed beyond his shoulder and spied on the pan in front of him.

'is that egg?' I said scrunching up my face in disgust.

'yep,' he said.

'grrr,' i growled. he laughed at me.

'don't worry love i cooked something else for you,' he said.

instantly my attention shot towards him.

'what is it?' I asked,'what did you make?' he laughed at my earnestness.

'surprise,' he stated simply.

'noooo,' i whined,'tell meee,'

'no,' he said again. i frowned and leant forward grabbing the plastic part of the handle.

'hey-careful,' he exclaimed as I snatched it away from him. i giggled as i quickly held it above my head. it prevented him from getting it -but only for a bit.

'give me my eggsss,' he said playfully leaping towards me.

'noo!' I shrieked when I felt him advance towards me.

'im gonna get you,' he assured me and I shook my head, the pan still above my head.

he jumped towards me wrapping his arms around my torso. his fingers poking my sides, instantly my reaction was to release the pan and yank his hands away.

the pan plummeted through the air, johnny pulling me aside just in time. it hit the floor with force and began to rattle. pieces of scrambled egg flew through the air. it landed in odd places including around us.

johnny pulled me towards his chest, to avoid the pan falling on me.  he did it without warning, I fell onto his chest and we both collapsed on the floor.

with me in his arms, we both sat on the floor. i whipped my head around to scan his looks. his face held a make of amusement and laughter.

his smile was contagious making my own lips to spread.we doubled over in laughter as I lay my head on his chest. I felt it heaving you and down everytime he laughed.

'oh my god.' I breathed out and he snorted.

'well screw the eggs for breakfast,' johnny said and I giggled.

'sorryy,' i mumbled.

'but what's my surprise,' I said looking up at him.

he laughed and picked me us up from the floor.

'it's in the fridge darl,' he said and I rushed towards it in joy. pulling the door open excitedly, i spotted a plate with a cloth draped over.

i turned around and glanced at johnny, only to notice he had been staring at me. my cheeks flushed and he nodded, assuring me that it was that.

i dipped down and grabbed the plate. setting it down on the dining table and settling myself on the chair, I pulled the cloth off.

my mount fell open when I saw a mouth -watering masterpiece. it was pancakes. he had cut them in hearts and decorated them with strawberry's and syrup. on the corner there was a scoop of vanilla ice cream, my favourite.

I turned my head around and stared at him in awe.

'd-do you like it?' he asked shyly. I scoffed in disbelief, racing towards him leaving the dreamy goodness on the table.

i threw my arms around his neck, catching him off guard. he stumbled backwards but managed to balance himself up.

I choked his jaw with both my hands and peppered his face with kisses. I kissed everywhere but his lips- where he wanted it the most.

'I love it,'I said,'I love you,'

a toothy smile erupted on his face, as he wrapped his arms around my figure, squeezing me tightly.

'I-can't-breath,' i chocked out and he released me laughing.

'go on and eat it,' he said motioning to the feast,'i'll clean up the egg,'

'no,' i said,'i'll help,'

'no princess,' he said,' you didnt have dinner last night,'

'no,' I pouted.

'please baby girl,' he said pouting as well,'for me?'

he cocked his head to the side cutely. i kissed his nose slightly.

'fine,' i sighed,'just for you,'

i pulled away smiling as I began to gobble the feast.

adios amigos

I

u

😋