• leave

i drank strabucks 😋

"i can't like you!" johnny exclaimed, "i-i can't kenz please go,"

she bit her lip, inhaling harshly. that stung. she had just confessed her feelings for johnny, who she had thought liked her as well - news flash, he didn't.

"please go," he urged, "i-i can't like you, go please,"

with every word he said, her heart sunk. rejection was normal too her, to be completely honest she was expecting this. but obviously there was a tiny hope that the feelings were mutual. unfortunately, johnny handnt even tried to sugar coat his words.

"why," she whispered as she stared at him, "why,"

he groaned, "i just can't, kenz leave please,"

but she stood still. rooted to the ground.

"am i too ugly? am i out of your league?" she asked.

"kenz leave," he said sternly ignoring her question but she carried on.

"did i do something wrong?"

"leave,"

"do i not deserve you? i'll change- do you even like me?"

every word hammered his heart at a painful speed. he flinched at her words as he clenched his fists.

"get the bAdword out of my room,"

she flinched visibly, she hasn't expected this. especially not from him.

"I-,"

"yes you are ugly,you don't deserve me and you need to change everything about you," he spat out, voice wavering with anger, "now leave,"

her breathing halted instantly, that's was all she needed. she nodded silently, pulling the door open and walking out.

her eyes watered slowly, a longing feeling. she hoped that he would stop her. hold her in his arms while she sobbed and tell her he hadn't meant any of that.but his voice never broke the silence and that hurt her much more.

he didn't even stop her, that was how unwanted she was

she walked out the front door, as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. she wiped a tear that fell and cuddled against her coat in the Canada weather.

her cheeks flushed a bright red as it disguised her spilling tears. she gritted her teeth. she was shivering, the coat was not enough not at all.

she sped up, not wanting to spend any longer in this traumatising cold. she stepped into her house and slammed the door shut. without hesitation, she sunk to the ground.

her knees banged against the wooden floor as the first sob fell from her mouth. she had called for him hard, she had through they were more than friends but she had thought wrong and now she was broken.

her hands unclenched as watery tears trickled down her cheeks and onto the floor. her whole body shook from the intensity.

oh how she longed for a pair of arms, specifically ones that belonged to a green eyed boy, to wrap around her body and tell her everything would be alright.

she inhaled and exhaled, her breathing pattern accelerating gradually. she let out a shaky breath as she shook harshly.

"I loved him but he didn't even like me,"

adios amigos
(no hate to john btw)
im supposed to be studying rawr 📿