^you belong with me 1

SONG OF THE CHAPTER
'you belong with me!"
BY TAYLOR SWIFT
👧👦

I BLUSHED TO MYSELF WHEN MY
curtains were frown apart and a cold gust of wind blew into my room.

I smiled and locked the door to my room before helping Johnny into my room. He gripped my hand and balanced himself as he lead us to my bed.

I plopped down onto it and he did the same right next to me,he groaned irritated.

I grabbed his hand and rubbed it comfortingly,

"What did Sofia do this time?" I sighed.
"That girl has the audacity to cheat on me yet make me her servant," he said.
"Why don't you just break up with her," I questioned.

He looked at me, eyes wide with a huge smiled on his face.
"Oh my god, your a GENIOUS Kenzie," he said giving me a shake.
I giggled.
"You forgot you have the rights to break up with a girl?"
"uhm maybe?" He shrugged blushing slightly.

I chuckled and playfully shoved him.
"Do it at school tomorrow don't do it through text that's just harsh," I said.
"Yea yea of course," he replied.
"Now shall we blast music and dance?" I said standing up and offering my hand.
He grinned and grabbed my hand.
"We shall,"

We played pop songs for almost two hours. We danced to the music at one point a love song came on. He chuckled at me and I smiled back.

He grabbed my waist and swinged me side to side. I was caught of guard so I nearly lost my balance but he caught me.

I blushed and stood up straight before we continued. He twirled me around, and when the song ended he dropped me and raised my leg.

"Oh my lord yes!" He exclaimed," I always wanted to do that," he shrieked but just at that moment he released me too distracted with his excitement.

I fell straight to the ground, and yelped . I hit the floor and started to laugh. Johnny smiled at me, he apologised and lifted me up. We dropped onto the bed and panted.

"We.. we should do that more often," I said.
He looked at me and I turned my glance toward him.
"Yes definitely, we will be pro dancers before prom," he joked. I cracked a smile and laughed along with him.

The night sadly came to an ended when's we both were about to collapse your of tiredness. We were literally laughing at the most silliest things. I waved him a good bye.

He kissed me in the check marking me blush but he was out before he could see it. I smiled I loved tonight it was extraordinary.

ヾ( ̄ー ̄)X(^∇^)ゞ

The next morning I woke up as usual, I dressed up in a simple flower dress and wore a denim jacket on top, i applied some chapsticks and puckered my lips. I smiled and walked downstairs, i grabbed a cereal bar and waved to my mum, dad and older sister.

"Byeeee!" i yelled.

"bye sweetie!" my mum called out.
"bye kenz," my dad said.
"KENZIE!" Maddie exclaimed.

I turned around and shrugged my shoulders.

"I know Johnny was in your room last night," she said with amusement.