> help

i'm- THANK U SM FOR 40K REWADS ???????!? WHAT ! MWAH ILY ALL <3.

"johnny vincent orlando!" kenzie exclaimed as she shoved the door to his room open, "help!"

the dirty blonde haired boy rubbed his eyes sleepily and rolled around in his bed, shirtless. he looked at her for a quick second, raising an eyebrow.

"hey love," kenzie chuckled and sat on the bet beside him.

"hey cutie," he responded and pulled the blanket over his legs.

"i need help," she stated.

"with?"

"homework, math, algebra," she recited and looked at him with a dim spark in her eyes.

"now?" johnny groaned and pulled her onto the bed beside him.

"well it was due yesterday..." she trailed of.

johnny snorted and lay his head on her lap, reaching up and cupping her jaw. she smiled at his actions and played with his hair, twiddling it between her fingers.

"one more day won't hurt," he laughed and spun around on her lap.

she meant against the headboard and gazed at her phone. he stared at her, his face concentrated. she looked at him and returned his glare—but hers was puzzled.

"you look pretty," he mumbled and pulled himself upright, leaning against the headboard beside her. he bent low and pecked her lips quickly before shutting his eyes again.

"i love you," she said , pecking his forehead lightly.

"love you too," he mumbled with a smile.

adios amigos

enemies to lovers story
yes or no...?

royal 3 will be written once i remember what happened lmao

ogae bye