-dont leave 2

i miss them :(
screw that i miss 2017/2018 :(
okay here's the chap :)

'kenzie,' johnny breathed out.

'john,' kenzie said on the verge of tears,'your here,'

they stood opposite of each other, a good distance between them. johnny had grown over the 3 years they hadn't seen each other. kenzie looked the same.

'i missed you so much,' kenzie said. with that she flew to him and threw her arms around his neck.

he pushed her away, and gripped her jaw in his cold hands.

'oh love,' he coaxed, he rubbed her jaw as a tear slipped down his eye.

'john,' she mumbled softly,'w-why did you leave,'

'kenz,' he trailed.

'after everything we had,' she said tears rolling down her cheeks,'you leave without even a goodbye,'

'kenz that's was selfish,' he whispered,'i didn't want to see you hurt,'

'because of me,'

'john,' she said cupping his jaw,'i love you,'

'please please don't leave me again,' she begged.

'kenz I won't,' he assured.'i will never make the same mistake again,'

she hooked her arms around his neck and smashed her lips on his. he kissed back rubbing her waist wirh his free hand.

'i missed us.' johnny said through the kiss.

'for three whole years I missed you,' he said.' it's been haunting me for three years,'

'aw bubba,' she muttered wrapping her arms around him, squeezing slightly.

'kenz,' he said slowly pulling away and holding her jaw,'i want you know that I will always love you,'

kenzie bit her lips fighting an incoming sob.

'me too john, i will never stop loving you,' she said. he pulled her in this time, holding her head into his chest and kissing her forehead.

it was just them. the whole world was none existent. it was just johnny and Kenzie. it was their world, they were each other's worlds.

three words, that would never rot away.

i love you.

adios amigos
bet I can make u cry

dylan = lauren
caden = johnny

she moved on 😭 i cry okay bye
also people be hating on kenzie like bro she's been through shit and still manages to be successful. hello?

this chap is dedicated to sxoxo09
she's literally so sweet and showed so much support :)

okay bye

     💩
🤙👙🤟
     👖
    🩴🩴