-pool

i pulled on a loose shirt as the knocking on my door increased rapidly.

'shut the hell up,' I groaned.

'no,' mandla's voice came from outside. i made a grab for my phone and threw the door open.

it hit mandla hard on the nose and i snickered.

'karma is a bad bish,' i sneered and he rolled his eyes. i glanced at johnny and he gave me a pleasent smile while tilting his head to the side

'hey,' i muttered to him as he pecked my cheek. he left a sloppy kiss and I took my hand and wiped it off as he let out a fake gasp

'someone's touchy,' hayden sneered and I rolled my eyes, it was too early to deal with crap.

i jump down the stairs as the door and my older brothers friend walked in.

'yo kz,' he said like a rapper,'where's your bro?'

'no idea,' I said shrugging just as I felt two arms on my waist lifting me off the floor.

I let out a squeal as I was thrown over a boys
shoulder, johnny's shoulder to be precise.

he walked outside and dangled me over the edge of the pool.

'john, john don't you dare,' i shrieked as the boys paraded out erupting in laughter.

'will you wipe my kiss of after this?' He said with a smirk.

'yes,' I said and he twisted me upside down so my head was tracing against the water.

'no! Stop!' I yelled.

'will you?' He inquired still smirking.

'yes,' I said stubbornly.

'guess your gonna have to get wet,' he said releasing me so my head touched the water.

Did I forget to mention he was holding me by my ankle!?

'john! nooOo ' I whined.

'will you?' He asked again.

'no no I don't,' I said even though my voice was rich with sarcasm.

'that wasn't pure,' he stated and released me.

I let out a loud exclaim as my head hit the water surface with so much force.

I floated up to the surface soaking wet with my hair messily thrown across my face.

'JOHNNY VINCENT ORLANDO!' I screeched as I pushed myself up and sat on the ledge jumping to my feet.

I spotted him near the door and I sent him an evil smile.

'you want affection don't you?' I mocked as an idea sunk into my head.

'yea,' he hummed with a smirk.

I raced to him and enveloped my arms around him. he let out a squeak as I peppered his face wirh wet kisses.

I pulled away with a proud smile.

'enough?'I asked.

i gazed as he shirt turned a darker shade of blue and I chuckled.

'mhm mhm,' he said pulling his shirt off his head as I grabbed a towel from the entrance.

adios amigos
watxh me not update 'hurt' for like two weeks ✌️😔