-piano

filled with anger, she smashed her hands on the piano. she groaned, not being able to get one bar of the melody. she held her hands tightly in her hands, kneading her elbows onto the keys.

squeezing her temples, the pressured girls began thinking about all the things she had yet to complete.

she had a group project to complete all by her self because she had been put in a group with all boys. she needed to learn how to play that complicated phrase in the song. she had to revise for her upcoming mid terms that were taking place next week. and even help out after school because she had  volunteered. after all this she still had to make time for her friends.

the poor girl could even get a few hours of sleep. it was all to stressful and the constant nagging from her friends were not helping.

flashes of numbers and words flew through her mind, her mind crammed with information began to stop thinking straight.

she was too tried to do anything yet she was denying the fact.

she felt the piano sit sink in, she felt a body press tightly to her side. she tilted her head upwards gazing at a green eyed boy.

biting her lip, she managed to suppress tears. she sent him a crooked smile, in which he mirrored.

'hey,' he said.

'hi,' she mumbled back.

'you okay?' he asked sliding closer to her.

'yeah,' she muttered laughing.

'you sure about that?' he asked with a smile.

'no,' she said grinning.

'whatsup,' he asked gazing at her.

'i can't sing and play the stupid chorus together,' she groaned.

'do you have to do both?' he asked laughing.

'no we can do either,' she said smiling at him.

'okay how about you sing and I play?' he suggested,'just the chorus?'

she looked up with a huge smile on her face.

'you would do that for me?' she squeaked out.

'of course,' he said as if it was obvious.

she inhaled harshly as he began to play.

'but if the world was ending you'd come over right?' she sang softly at first.

instantly johnny's mouth fell open, he struggled to continue playing. he was in awe of her singing.

she shut her eyes.

'you'd come over and you'd stay the night,' she continued.

'would you love me for the hell of it?'

"all our fears would be irrelevant,'

as johnny played the short instrumental, a sudden spark enlightened in him.

'if the world was ending, you'd come over right?' he sang, she turned her head instantly grinning.

'The sky'd be falling and i'd hold you tight,' their voices merged beautifully. she leant her head on his shoulder as he played the piano gracefully.

'and there wouldn't be a reason why,'

'we would even have to say goodbye,'

'if the world was ending, you'd come over right?' she sang

'right?' he said before he ended the piece.

he pulled his hands away, slithering his arm around her waist. his head leant on top of hers.

'you have a gorgeous voice,' she hummed softly.

'mine?' he scoffed,'have you head yours?'

'yea and i sound like a dying cat while you sound harmonic,'

he shook his head and squeezed her tightly.

'you sound amazing, periodt,' he said mocking james charles making her giggle.

'thank you for this,' she said.

'no worries,' he responded lifting his head. he used his free hand to twist her head towards him.

without hesitation, he connected their lips instantly. she gasped through it, but it spread into a smile. 

she turned herself a bit more towards him, deepening the kiss. he pulled away and she couldn't do anything but giggle.

'you dont know how long i have wanted to do that,' he said laughing.

'well im glad you did it,' she said.

adios amigos

my dumbass actually wrote and amazing answer for french.

first, i suck at french sfjkdhfjkdhf

so the teacher was like write a sentence with these words, they were foods. and then she was like it has to be a complex sentence.

nothing like 'i like this food,' or 'i dont like this,' so that was something i would have done. 

so then she was like,

'im looking at you thami,' and then i laughed. and then she went you cant keep using 'and,' and ' because,' to make your sentence longer.

so i wrote 4 proper sentences.

and for the last one, im just going to write it in english because im lazy to find my book.

'i dont like salads because it is food for rabits,' 

and i told my tuiton teacher and she was like, im going to think about this throughout the whole weekend.

that isnt even the worst.

'the duck is yellow because the mum duck is yellow,'

'the cat has four legs and hands because it is a cat,'

smartass i tell u