-memory

chap idea by Ahana_Lahiri :)

mackenzie shot her eyes open glancing at the dirty blonde that she was laying on. her eyes widened as she felt his warmth gush into her.

she had no clue why she was here, who he was and who she was either. she only had faint flashing images of bright lights.

they were on an ordinary bed, her bed to be exact. she remembered it vaguely. the light blue comforters draped over the edges. the pillow messily fluffed and thrown against them.

she remembered the soothing softness that massaged her banging aches after a stressful day. it would have been nearly impossible for her to forget it.

but this green eyes boy, she jsut couldn't remember.his dirty blonde hair held no memory to her. not even the times she had ruffled it up to annoy him.

not moving from her position, only propping her self on her elbows in his chest, she gazed at him filled with questions.

she must have made too much noise, either that or he was a very light sleeper. his eyes fluttered open, his eyelashes frantically curling.

his eyes widened at the brunette girl on his chest. to him he couldn't remember anything either. it was all to distant. It was there, so close to him at the top of his fingers, but he couldn't reach it.

'who are you?' he croaked out in a deep raspy voice.

'im trying to figure that out aswell,' she sighed.

'who are you?' She asked.

'no clue,' he muttered.

'well since we both have no identity to loose, shall we head back to sleep?' she asked rather absentmindedly. currently the thought of not even remembering who she was, was pushed to the back of her head.

'alright,' he said,'you are really pretty by the way,'

she blushed lightly and smiled.

'i love your eyes,' she responded. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her. she spent a few seconds just peering into his green orbs, looking for a clue of identity.

she gave up after a few failed attempts, surprisingly johnny hadn't closed his eyes either. he was probably doing the same except with her chocolate brown ones.

the ones she despised with passion, but he taught her how to love them. sadly, there wasn't a trace of memory in either a mind.

it was all lost.

identity
love
and desire

adios amigos
awh sweet :(

would y'all rather climb Mount Everest or swim in the nile river

OKOK I just spammed imma continue and then go to asleep because it is currently like 12 about to be one hehe