• haunted house

no idea what this is but it was my english homework and me being me used their names <3

"Kenzie," Johnny began, tapping the girl's shoulder, "Are you sure about this?"

"Positive," Kenzie assured instantly, gazing at Johnny.

"Those kids think we can't stand a silly haunted house?" Kenzie said and then scoffed, filled with disbelief, "They are very wrong,"

Johnny sighed, knowing that Kenzie was stubborn; once someone challenged her, she would go to any limits to prove them wrong. He looked up and gasped noticing Kenzie was already at the front door.

"Are you ready?" Kenzie questioned, looking at Johnny.

"If you are," he responded mirroring her actions. Kenzie exhaled and was about to plant a shaky step onto the wooden floor of the house, but Johnny stopped her. He grabbed her wrist and she snapped her head around, caught off-guard by his movements.

"If we see anything, or hear anything out ordinary, we are leaving," He said. Kenzie wrinkled her face up in despair, "promise me?"

"But Joh-," Kenzie said but he cut her off.

"Promise me, if anything happens – anything at all, we leave," Johnny said, releasing her hand and sticking his pinky out towards her, "promise me,"

"Fine," Kenzie gave in, curling her pinky around his. Both of them inhaled harshly, building their courage to take the first step into the haunted house.

adios amigos

hey hey i published a new story

also go check out  lovelangu8ge  new story 'lover boy'

you won't regret it I promise u ok bye 😽

i