•win

"oh you are on," johnny said with a challenging flare in his eyes.

"bet i'll win," kenzie said with a smirk as she pushed johnny behind her and moved herself towards the fridge.

"hm, bet," he said but just as she was about to lean forward and grab the handle of the fridge, johnny placed his arms on her waist and lifted her. she let out a squeak as the whole world turned. she landed on the floor once again, everything a blur with her hands outstretched to stabilise herself.

instead of facing the fridge, she was staring at the opposite direction. she heard a teasing laugh erupt from where she was supposed to be.

"you can't win if you don't have the ingredients," he said with a smile.

she whipped her head around as she charged at him, he spun around, a glint of surprise visible in his eyes. he wrapped his arms around her as she wriggled around.

"caught you," he said with a grin, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"hey!" she exclaimed,"this isn't fair!"

"life isn't fair darling," he said as he threw her on the living room couch and raced back to the kitchen.

he grabbed the items from the fridge : flour,milk,egg, sugar and nutella. he had an overwhelmingly long head start, since kenzie had just scrambled to her feet and was racing back.

"you idiot," she said as she arrived behind him and thwaked his head. he chuckled as she reached forward from behind him and grabbed the bowl he was using.

he let out a gasp as he tried to snatch it back from her. there she stood. directly opposite him with a victorious smirk. he mirrored her actions as he stared at her steadily.

"i need my mug," he said, "there is no mug cake if there is no mug,"

"well to bad karma is a bi-," before she could finish, johnny ran towards her, trapping her once again.

he grabbed the cup from her hands but she kept a firm grip. suddenly an idea hatched in her mind, she let go of the cup and simultaneously he stumbled backward at the sudden lack of power on the other side.

he sent her a quizzical glance but she ignored it. the next few events happened before johnny could even snap his fingers.

she had retrieved another deserted mug from the cupboards. she snatched the egg of the kitchen counter and cracked it in her mug, adding spoonfuls of floor into it and then a splash of milk.

nothing was measured. but it was just like the love between them ; uncountable.

"no you don't !" johnny exclaimed as he moved towards her, letting the mug in his hands settle at the opposite end.

she reached forwards to grav the mug so he wouldn't and held it above her head. stupid move, because johnny was so much taller than her.

"you know im taller than you right?" he asked with a snort at her attempt.

"yeah," she panted, "but im smarter,"

without hesitations, she opened the microwave and pushed the cup in. she clicked it as beeps echoed and then shut the door with a proud smile.

"my cakes in," she chimed.

"but it wouldn't taste that good," he smirked.

"well, currently I have a cake while you have an empty mug so im winning," she said and strutted towards the microwave.

he rolled his eyes playfully as he poured ingredients into the mug, unlike hers he measured everything. ensuring that it would definitely taste better than hers.