^feelings

idk what this is either
but it's based on Anne with an E 🙈

kenzie pov
I TIED my shoe laces and tugged on making sure it's tight, I dumped clothes into my suitcase closed it with a latch and raced outside with my velvet blue dress flying.

I opened the door to my dorm and walked out to see the one and only Johnny Orlando. He stopped in his tracks panting when he spotted me his eyes scanned up and down my body.

I advanced closer to him and looked at him, he stared at me full of desire before his hand made its way to my jaw. He caressed it lightly before leaning in violently.

Our lips met and we shared a passionate kiss. His hand hooked across my waist and my hand stayed on his chest. he pulled away and stared at me in silence. I couldn't believe it I had just kissed the guy I loved.

My instincts told me it wasn't real so I pinched myself. I winced at the sudden squeezing.
'Ow sorry I had just to made sure, this...is....real,' I trailed off. He stared at me seriously before asking me,
'I..I have to know Kenzie, do you have feelings for me?'

I stared at him in shock not believing that he didn't think I had feelings for him. I leant in again our lips connected and we kissed longer this time. I pulled away and giggled tucking the strand of hair behind my ear.

Suddenly the clock struck 12,
'Shoot I have to go,' he sweared. I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, not understanding why he was leaving if he wasn't leaving to college until next week.

'go where?' I asked. He smiled,
'Toronto, I'm not going to Paris,' I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, we pulled apart and we ran towards the gates, just the minute a carriage comes in.

He climbed into the carriage, just before it leaves he rolls his eyes playfully and jumps out. He wraps his arm around me and connected our lips quickly as he slipped his tongue in.

He tilted me down slightly bending his body before stabilising the both of us. He brought my pair of hands to his lips and kissed it his gaze still meeting mine.

'Promise u will write to me?' He mumbled.
'of course,' I said smiling. He kissed me on the check before climbing back onto the carriage and leaving. I smiled brightly waving to him.

ADIOS AMIGOS!
ugh sorry for not updating its short but hope
U like this.