+mornings

kenzie pov <3

'hey babygirl,' johnny cooed in my ear as my eyes fluttered open. i rolled over on the bed so i could see johnny's face.

i saw his pretty face, eye's widened and tufts of bed hair flourishing over it. he smiled at me and i mirrored his actions rubbing my eyes with my fingers.

'hi,' i said softly. his hand moved towards my jaw an traced circles on my cheek lightly with his thumb and index finger.

'you're beautiful,' he said softly. i hummed, my lips tugging into a wider smile.

'i want to bring you out, twirl you around in a sparkling dress that hugs your curves. your gorgeous body all for me to see. your cute face all scrunched up when i say something about you. your eyes brightening every time food is brought for you,'

i giggled and he grinned at me.

'your eyelashes batting, lips pouted when you are pleading with me so you can pay, your cheeks tinted a light pink, just like now, when i compliment you,'

i couldn't help but smile at his words, my cheeks indeed becoming pink.

i giggled as i buried my face in his chest to hide it. he laughed at me wrapping his arms around me tightly. i felt his finger tilt my face upwards so our noses touched gently.

i smiled at him and he did the same.

i hummed softly as he hands went up and down on my sides, and then moving higher towards the back of my head. he placed it there, pushing it towards him so my forehead touched his lips.

he kissed my forehead and pulled me back up, placing my chin on his shoulder as he did the same enveloping me in a tight hug.our legs tangled up together as i wriggled around. he laughed slightly as he registered my movements.

'i love you so much baby,' he whispered in my ear, shivers running up and down my back.

'mm i love you so much more,' i mumbled quietly.

'i love you more than you do,' he said back but i could sense a smirk on his lips. i giggled sarcastically.

'that's impossible so don't try baby boy,' i responded.

'as long as you know i love you and will never stop,' he said.

'oh i do,' i said,'but do you?'

he pulled away, eyebrows furrowed. he stared me amused.

'what does that mean princess?' he asked..

'you just recited what you love about me,' i explained,'maybe... its my turn,'

'go on,' he said amused.

'i love your hair, the way you always try and make it look perfect so i like it but you know i love it messy, i love your lips and what they can do,' i said giggling.

'i love your gorgeous green eyes, that shines like emeralds under the light, i love your stunning abs, gosh you eat so much but somehow you are always amaze me,'

i look up into his eyes, which to my surprise were filled with tears. he never choose to cry when he was with me which was stupid.

I smiled my eyes filling up aswell as I hugged him.

' I love you,' i cooed.
'I love you,' he said smiling.'so much,'

adios amigos
sksk I updated again :)