-cant move on

'john,' kenzie said as she approaches the dirty blonde.

'hey kenz,' he said wrapping his arms around her. she pulled away and sent him a grin.

'how have you been?'she asked as they walked towards the back of the school.

'good good, what about you?' he asked her hooking his hand around her waist.

'i have been doing fine,' she said nodding her head,'i guess,'

the two friends who a couple of years ago was closer than ever began to drift apart. they both got entangled in toxic relationships, escaping them only to be pulled in yet another one.

it has been years since johnny had laid a hand on the girl beside him. it has been years since the name 'johnny' had rolled off her tongue. yes he was always on her a mind, all day and night.

she had, unfortunately, been dreading the moment she was to reunite with him. only because things were awkward.

the two friends had definitely had a phase in which they had feelings for each other. but it was just the wrong time.

'hey kenz,' johnny said again.

'mhm?' she hummed glancing at him.

'I miss us,' he confessed,'so much it hurts,'

'john same,' she admitted looking at him. he halted their movements near the banister.

'kenz i-i love you,' he said,'always have and I won't stop,'

the brunette girl gapped.

'no matter which idiotic boy you are with, my feelings have always been strong and ... I can't move on,'

'but john,' the brunette girl began.

'kenz do you have feelings for me?' he asked cutting her.

'yes john I always have,' she sighed.

'but we can't john,' she mumbled,'we can't,'

the dirty blonde frowned.

'why,' he asked.

'because... because john we are both in the public eye,' she said,'the jenzie fans died out hears ago,'

'so some are still here?' he said,'and who cares about that all that matters is that-,'

'I love you john,' she said,'i-i love you,'

the green eyed boys jaw fell open, never expecting those three words from the brunette. she looked up at him shocked as well.

he quickly pushed her against the wall gripping her jaw with both his hands. he connected their lips and passionately kissed her.

she kissed baxk instantly, without hesitation. while they kissed all the memories came rushing back.

all the times they had stage kisses.

all the memories it came rushing back.

her lips melted into his, moving in sync while her hands draped around his neck.

she pulled away. both having wide smiles.

'that was...,' kenzie trailed off.

'awesome,' johnny said.

adios amigos
smh these people have kissed so many times even though it's staged yet are jsut friends. they wrote literally two love songs together, covered multiple-

smh smh smh

nee ways what's ur fav songs?

mines

somebody to you by vamps
It's old but like