-who you texting

"who you texing?" johnny said as he leaned over kenzie's shoulder and spied on my phone.

"hayden," she mumbled, he leaned over more and gazed at her phone. he frowned when he felt  her giggle. his frown deepened when he saw her send him a heart emoji.

"hey," he muttered as he snatched the phone out of her hand.

"john!" she yelled as she gasped and got up spinning around.

he tossed her phone carelessly on the table, she leant forward and tried to grab it but he pushed her onto the bed.

he hovered above her and gave her a sloppy kiss on the nose, she scrunched her nose up and he gave her another short peck on her lips.

"why are you texting hayden," he said squinting his eyes.

"because he is my friend," she said furrowing her eyebrows
                                                                                                                                                                                                    "why you sending him heart emojis?"he said steaming with jealousy.

"baby come one," she groanrd.

"you can't send heart emojis to a boy if u have a boyfriend,"

"bubba i love you," she said sighing. she cupped his jaw and kissed his lips. he frowned again.

"baby,' she mumbled,'its you j, i'm not going to leave you for hayden,"

his facial features softened.
"or anyone at all," she said.

no response, only a soft john staring back at her.

"bubba i love you so freaking much," she said and brought her lips to his. her hand lifted to his jaw as she rubbed it lightly. 

he didn't kiss back though. she pulled away frowning, her hand not leaving.

"baby?" she asked and smashed her lips onto his again but yet again he didnt kiss back. she pulled away.

"j," she whispered her voice laced with hurt.

"how did i get so lucky with you babygirl," he said softly before kissing her hungrily. his hands gripped her waist as he flipped them around so she was ontop of him.

she pulled a way with the biggest smile on her face.

"i thought i lost you for a bit," she said as she pressed her cheek against his chest. he lifted her up gently and pulled his shirt off. she lay back down .

'i will never leave you bub," he whispered and kissed her ear softly.

"i love you j so much," she said.

"i love you too babygirl,"he whispered and kissed her forehead.

adios amigos
you guys can't say kisaak wasn't cute asf but jenzie is cuter LOL

oki this chap is dedicated to hockeyphc31
because your literaly so sweet <3