> truth or dare

honestly just wanted to use the joke so yeh

"truth or dare orlando," kenzie said, flickering her face onto the blonde boy before her.

"truth," he said with a grin.

"what's your biggest regret?" she asked. it was the first thing she could think of.

"meeting you," johnny responded instantly, his lips curling into a teasing smirk.

kenzie's jaw fell open and she reached forward to thwack him on the back of the head.

"i told you i'd make the party horrible for you," he chirped, "you should have just stayed home,"

"since when do you tell me where i can or can't go?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.

"since now," he said, "besides, this party is stupid. you don't even know anyone here. it's not safe,"

"please," she scoffed i. disbelief, "if you're here, then i can be here too,"

"whatever you say princess," he mocked, "but i'm gonna make this party horrible,"

"you're annoying," kenzie groanrd.

"you're disobedient," he fired back.

"whose next," kenzie said, giving him one last glare and turning to the blonde beside her.

"yours i belive," lauren smiled.

"truth or dare," johnny asked instantly, " i want to ask her,"

"dare," she said, "i'm not chicken like you,"

he smirked mischievously, " i dare you to go home,"

she bit her lip and rolled her eyes, "this isn't fair,"

"oh but it is," he said, his smirk growing.

"is this fair?" she asked and turned to her best friend.

"kind of," lauren muttered, "but that was smart,"

"oh come on," she groaned and got up, "i don't like you anymore,"

"mwah love you too," he responded, blowing her a kiss.

"see you at hone," he chuckled.

adios amigos
this is bad but yeh