+birthday boy

INSTAGRAM!

kenzie

liked by johnnyorlando, laurenorlando88 and more

kenzie HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!
ilysfm I can't even express words. you have been with me through it all. you are my rock johnny vincent orlando. I have no idea how I would live without you. muah

johnnyorlando baby
kenzie johnnn

johnnyorlando awww
kenzie j ;)

johnnyorlando thank you bubs ilysm
kenzie ilyy

johnnyorlando im so happy I met you
kenzie me too 🥺

johnnyorlando you made my day, the entire freaking day
kenzie ILYSM

IN REAL LIFE

the door opened to the orlando's residence, as a enthusiastic kenzie walked through the door and up into johnny's bed room. she sent quick waves to his sisters and hugged his parents

she opened the door to see a shirtless johnny on his phone with a huge smile on his face, which only expanded when he saw kenzie.

he dropped his phone immediately getting up and wrapping his arms around her lifting her off her feet.
'kenzie,' he whispered,'y-you are here,'
'i took a flight from LA thought I would visit you,'she said softly her voice muffled because she was buried in the crook of his neck.

he carried her eyes, his embrace growing tighter as her twirled her around and sat her on the bed.
'this is the best birthday ever,' he said.she pulled away staring up into his green eyes.
'happy birthday john, happy 18th, i love you so much,' she said smiling.

he locked his arms under her armpits as she hooked hers around his neck. he picked her up, placing his chin on her shoulder and vice-versa.

they stayed like that for what seemed forever until she pulled away grinning.
'I have the whole day planned out,' she said. but johnny's face fell at the mention.
'my family is bringing me out,' he said filled with dismay. Kenzie let out a laugh baffling the boy in-front of her.
'that's what they told you but I have the whole day planned out,' she explained,'they covered for me,'

'i-wow,' johnny stuttered forever grateful for his family and girlfriend and all their shenanigans.
there was a soft knock on the door as kenzie smiled.

she opened the door revealing a smiling lauren.
'happy birthday john, hope this year treats you well,'
'well it has started of spectacular,' he said thanking her, his arm slithering around kenzie's waist.

he placed a quick kiss on her lips, while lauren debated wether or not to barf or to marvel at her brothers relationship.

the pair and lauren made their way downstairs too meet his parents.everyone exchanged quick 'happy birthdays' with john. everyone had finished wishing him just as the doorbell rang.

a smirk appeared on kenzie's face
'your first surprise,' she said with a twinkle in her eye facing johnny.
meredith and dale had to stifle laughs as john's sisters began giggling.

johnny raised a suspicious eyebrow before opening the door only to be met with a huge pie in the face.

johnny gasped,leading to half of the creamy goodness to fill his mouth.

kenzie tiptoed next to him wiping the cream of his eyes and holding her creamed fingers near his face.

'did you like your surprise?' she asked innocently with a smile on her face. johnny let out a snort swiping the cream of her fingers and spreading it on her face.

'now i do,' he said smirking at the sight of his girlfriend. her lips parted as she pushed some of the cream of his face into his hair, mushing it around too mess up his ruffled up hair.

johnny let out a fake gasp as kenzie giggled, running away from him and towards lauren. everyone had their phones out taking pictures.

johnny walked over to them laughing.
'a great way to start of the day,' he said grinning and pecking kenzie on the lips.

adios amigos
i enjoyed writing this
hope u enjoyed it
stay safe :)