• knife

KENZIE'S eyes glowed bright red, her usual brown colour had vanished and was replaced with flames of fire. She grasped firmly too a dagger. It's blade glistening under the light, reflection's of the ceiling glimmering.

"Kenzie," Johnny groaned, hands outstretched and red face burning with frustration. His eyes rolled unintentionally to the back of his head with worry and his teeth escaped his overlapping lips.

His tongue slipped out, sliding over his dry lips as he reached forwards to grab the knife out of her hand. She flinched, jumping backward. His movements halted at hers, his eyes shone brightly with anger and hurt.

Her lips quivered and her hands shook, the dagger was slipping out her fingers. Her movement became jagged and rough, her usual flow disappeared and her body stiffened.

"Kenzie," Johnny whispered, his grumbling tone turning into pure misery.

He gulped visibly and he reached forwards yet again, she pulled away shacking her head.

"Kenz ple-,"

"Leave me alone," she moaned, almost whimpering.

"Please," he begged, "j-just put the knife down,"

"No," she said softly, her voice wavering.

"Please, put it down," he said, his voice stern yet his face scrunched up.

"No," she yelled. The volumes of her voice split the growing tension, Johnny's eyes bulged out at her sudden burst.

"No," she exclaimed, looking as shocked as he did.

"Kenzie," he whispered. He advanced towards her but she jolted back. Her hands flew infront of her as defence, the knife glaring daggers into Johnny's eyes.

He inhaled harshly at the reducing distance between his chest and her knife.

"Put," he said softly, "it," and then added more louder and firmly, "down,"

"I'm not afraid to use it," she exclaimed right after his words rolled of his tongue.

"You won't do it," he said plainly.

"I will, I-I'm not afraid of the consequences," she breathed out.

"You won't," he said, his answer soaked with confidence.

"I will," she exhaled.

"You won't, not because you aren't afraid of the consequence," he said.

"Then what?" She spat, her hands trembling with anger.

"Because I'm Johnny," he stated.

"You mean nothing to me," she whispered, "nothing, the same way i am too you,"

"You love me," he said, "you love me and I love you,"

Her face scrunched up, her nose wrinkling up and her lips quivering. Her eyes clenched shut. Her nails carved into the handle of the knife, a single drop of water grew in the corner of her eye.

"I don't love you," she whispered, eyes, much redder than before, shooting open.

Her words stabbed him in the back. Every word made his body jolt with pain but he knew she meant none of it.

"Y-you love me, don't deny it," he whispered, "I see it, I see it everyday,"

"Bullcrap!" She exclaimed.

"The way your eyes light up everytime I'm there. The way you smile - a genuine one - only when I'm there. The little dance you do when you see me,"

"Stop," she said softly, "stop just stop,"

Her knees banged against each other, growing weaker with every word he said. Her eyes clamped shut and opened yet again.

"You love me," he continued ignoring her. "you won't kill me."

"Watch me," she hissed as she plunged her arm forwards.

He dodged just in time. His heart skipped a beat, the tip of his hair just gliding over the base of the knife.

She gasped, hand releasing the knife with shock. It shot through the air and snapped into the wall. Her eyes widened as it flickered onto the dodged boy.

His body rolled back upwards and he glared at Kenzie.

"I can't belive y-you did that," he whispered.

adios amigos

I swear to god I wrote royal part 2 and the whole thing freaking deleted. and now my ass is lazy to rewrite it ahHh

also

thank u sm to NermaHodzic0 for so much support on my books 😩😩

also i should start posting for mm on the first of may <3

ogae ily muah