-ride

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 13 K READS SHEBENFJNTRJ !?!!?!??

TYSM LITERALLY THIS- IM SPEECHLESS THANK UUU

😭😭😭 im in literal joy > that didn't make sense nvm

johnny orlando, the dirty blonde with gorgeous green eyes that glisten under the sunlight. he clutched the phone to his ear with his shoulder, His pair of hands flying swiftly on the controller.

his eyes glued to the screen infront of him, never leaving it.

'uhm mhm okay,' he said into the phone. the muffled voice of a women echoed through the phone.

'okay okay gotcha mum,' he said in a monotonous tone.

'okay bye love you,' he said as the line ended. he lifted his head as his phone fell carelessly onto the carpeted floor.

'shit- NO,' he groaned as he tossed the controller onto the ground, filled with frustration.

he grunted as he switched of the television, picking his phone up and mindlessly scrolling through it. just then the door flew open, revealing a teenage girl dressed in denim rip jeans and a dropped hoodie.

'what do you want?' he asked, not looking away from his phone.

lauren rolled her eyes and advanced closer to him. she snatched his phone out of his hands, while he stumbled backward in surprise.

'give me a ride to asher's party please,' she asked.

'not after what you did,' he said,'give me my phone back,'

'no,' she stated,'give me a ride first,'

'im not even going to the damn party,' he groaned.

'you are-don't even try lying,' she warned raising an eyebrow.

'fine fine,' he grumbled.lauren beamed happily tossing him his phone.

'kenzie's coming,' she chirped walking out of the room.

'what- lauren thats not what you-,' he began but cut himself off when she slammed the door shut.

johnny and kenzie were rivals, always have been. their rivalry began a little while back- the fifth grade to be exact.

it was a simple matter really, but it began their never ending feud.

• flashback •

the night of july 14 (wonder what date that is #narcistic bish), an ordinary night for many. however for the brunette and dirty blonde, it was a night that changed their lives.

'hey lauren!' 9 year old kenzie announced as the door flew opening revealing not a girl but a similar looking boy.

'oh hey johnny,' she flushed at the view of her long time crush.

'hey kenzie,' johnny said, his cheeks staining the same shade as kenzie's. cliche enough, the pair had an infuriating crush on each other for uncountable years.

'uhm laurens in the kitchen,' he said softly moving to the side, allowing him to walk in.

'thanks,' she hummed sending him a smile, in which he mirrored, as she walked into the kitchen.

'hey laur,' she said giving the shorter girl a slight hug.

'hey mack,' she grinned,'i'll be right back,'

she dismissed herself leaving the pair in the room alone. awkwardly, she wobbled over to where johnny was sat and placed herself next to him.

'so...,' johnny said scratching the back of his neck.

'so,' she muttered. and then erupted the awkward silence. the pair were both extremely comfortable, you could practically feel it radiating of the room.

then, the unexpected happened. kenzie spun her head around so she could admire johnny. what she didn't know was he was doing the exact same.

she widened her eyes when their lips slid past each other. both their faces glowing red. their lips met for a split second, kenzie jumped up and quickly raced out the door.

'no one should know of this,' she whispered as he nodded in agreement.

flashback over •

over the years , only the pair knew of the event. they learned to avoid each other, at school, at home, at the mall, anywhere, they were never ever spotted together.

gradually, their feelings for each other banished, even though they both knew very well there was still existing attraction that could never be acknowledged.

unfortunately, fate had made kenzie and lauren best friends, so whenever she was over there would be no way she could prevent herself from meeting him.

lauren, not knowing about the event that happened years ago, had always thought they were perfect for each other. everyone thought so.

johnny was a electrical device addict while kenzie was a book worm. they contrasted each other well, even the teachers had to agree.

once, with mackenzie's knowledge on fantasy and mystery tale and johnny's computer genious brain, they managed to publish a book together.

in fact that was the first time either of them had spoken to each other seriously after a couple of years. ms smith knew she was accountable for part of their victory, mainly because she forced the pair to work together. after that incident though, they refused to be in the same group.

however that was going to change today.

adios amigos

that was cliche. anywho might not update tomorrow because I have a science test 🤪

so story time because I'm bored.

my mum made me a banana smoothie and stuff. so after she blended stuff and I was like oh no it's so smooth so I added some banana like chopped after that.

keep in mind this is the second time i have done this.

so then while I was typing this out, the banana chunks were at the bottom and I couldn't freaking suck it out with a straw.

So my smart add mashed it up with the straw and almost choked AhHaha

Moral of the Storh

you do not need a blender to make a banana smoothie, straw work perfectly fine :)