-popular

Johnny Orlando.

The schools popular boy marched through the open doors. Instantly all the girls that had been prepping their looks near their lockers turned around. They began parading around the dirty blonde, flirting and teasing.

Johnny, despite being flattered occasionally, never found anything he was looking for in a girlfriend in the abundant of girls. To be honest, he hated how they were all pleasing him.

He just wanted to be normal, and have a normal girl who wouldn't fan girl over him to him. However, even though he hated the way they treated him, it got to his head.

Johnny leaned up against his locker pushing the crowd of girls away carefully, not wanting to harm anyone of them.

He pulled open his locker, dramatically sighing. He hadn't really acknowledged the presence of a brunette next to him.

He had dirty blonde hair that parted in the middle. It glistened under the light, shinning as if it was one of the million stars in the galaxy.  He had emerald green eyes, a rare colour.

His soft hands shut the locker after he had placed his items. The brunette girl with the slim body and perfect brown locks, jumped out of her skin at the sudden slamming.

'Oh my gosh I'm so sorry,' Johnny said as he looked at the startled girl, admiring her beauty.

'No it's fine,' she said smiling,'johnny right?'

'What do you mean Johnny right?' He asked furrowing his eyebrows at the thought that she, a girl, didn't know him, Johnny Orlando.

'Your name is Johnny right?' She said a smile on her lips.

'You are not sure who I am?' Johnny asked.

'No?' She said unsurely furrowing her eyebrows.

He widened his eyes in relief.

'Yeah I'm Johnny,' he said smiling.

'Kenzie,' she said outstretching her hand.

He shoved away and embraced he tightly instead. She let out a squeak of surprise but it was muffled since her head was buried in the pit of his chest.

She pulled away and grinned at him.

'You are really beautiful,' Johnny said smirking as he teasingly rubbed his finger across her chin. She scoffed filled with amusement.

'Thank you,' she said.

'So want to skip?' He asked. She gazed at him, horror stricken.

'I don't know if you know but I do not skip classes,' she said.

'Unlike you,' she mumbled.

'Hey!' He exclaimed,'that's mean,'

'It's true though.' She said with a raised eyebrow.

'Please come on just this once,' he begged.

Something about her defensiveness attracted him. The way she wasn't like any girl, falling on their knees within seconds for him.

'Fine,' she said sighing. He sent her a victory smile and hooked their arms together. Without hesitation, he begin to drag her out of the schools doors and into his car.

'Damn that car,' she said in shock.

'You like it?' He asked getting into the drivers seat,'you could drive it sometime if you want,'

'Thank you,' she said smiling at him gratefully,'But I haven't gotten my drivers license,'

'Oh,' he mumbled,'Anyways how are you, tell me about yourself,'