• royal

KENZIE, red-faced and flustered, paced in her room silently. Her mind raced with complicated theories and worrying anxieties.

"What at I going to do!" She exclaimed bitterly, "Five minutes, Five minute before the wedding and I look more like the bride than the bride herself,"

She halted her movements directly in front of her mirror, or should I say mirrors.

Kenzie's room was a sight for sore eyes. The instant you walked into her room, you saw her queen-sized bed,which was way to big for her small figure. Her bed had thick purple covers draped over it. She had two huge pillows that had the same purple covers as her bed and two small ones which were pale white. Her bed had four poles at each corner, that met at the top. There were translucent curtains falling from each corner graciously.

On its right were collection of mirrors. They appeared as new as ever because of the glistening reflection they produced. Right next to it was a small cupboard that held numeral priceless tiaras and crowns.It was closed with a golden lock that glimmered under the beam of light.

Opposite the cupboards was a dressing table. It was cream while with pastel purple fur coating it. There was a drawer that was filled to the brim with hair sprays, make up products, combs and sponges. To it's left was the pathway to her private bathroom and to its right was a huge window that viewed the kingdom.

Her reflection portrayed a lady. Short and slim. She had her brown hair tied into a low bun with strands drizzling down. She wore a tight corset, the colour of blood, and a red gown that cupped around her polished legs.She wore absolutely no make up but her skin shone gorgeously. Her nails were painted a bold red and her lips were glinting brightly, painted the same colour.

"What in gods name am I going to do?" Kenzie groaned as she stared at herself in the mirror.

She was never one to compliment herself but right now, anyone's attention would be diverted to Kenzie and not Maddie, the actual bride. As she was grunting at her reflection, the door to her room flew open.

"Kenzie! Where are you! Maddie is freaking out, she needs emotional support and nothing I'm giving her is working! Where are-oh my lord" a masculine voice exclaimed loudly, "you look...wow,"

Kenzie sent him a grin despite her worries, she greeted him with a slight hug before pulling away and searching her closet.

"I know, it's too much Noah," she sighed at him.

"No, you look gorgeous," Noah insisted.

"But Maddie is supposed to look gorgeous, not me," Kenzie groaned, "Help me find something to wear, please,"

"But you look great in this," Noah said as he moved next to her.

"Thank you," she smiled, "but I look like the bride, when she's supposed to,"

"Well...you do," he chuckled, "do you have any other dresses to wear?"

"No, that's the issue," she whined and started throwing clothes out her closet and onto the floor carelessly.

"Then just wear this, I'm sure Maddie will understand," Noah said and began frantically picking up items she was throwing.