+seizure

'kenzie i can't believe you!' my mum exclaimed
i had just returned from a dangerous, life-threatening investigation with johnny, my boyfriend.

i let out a sigh, pressing my eyes shut as my boyfriend raised an eyebrow from beside me. my mum always let me go on investigations why stop now?, he was probably thinking.

dale, my boyfriends dad, the sheriff of the town, furrowed his eyebrows were furrowed with confusion.

'why mum I have done this before,' I ask her, my boyfriend sending quick glances between me and my mum.

'have you forgotten about,' she began. my breathing hitched.

don't say it mum, don't say it-

'the seizure you had had?' she said. johnny looked at me frowning and so did his dad.

'you had a seizure? and you didn't tell me?' he asked, his voice laced with hurt.

my mum's eyes widened in shock.

'oh,' she muttered,' im so sorry kenz,'

my eyes filled up at the traumatising as i marched up the stairs, making sure the shoulder her slightly.

'thanks mum,' i huffed lightly, my voice filled with sarcasm.

i marched up the stairs, tears spilling from my eyes as i slammed the door shut, leaning against the door and sinking to my knees.

johnny pov

i watched as my girlfriend marched up the stairs in tears, i was about to run up and help her but my dad stopped me.

'john,' he mumbled.

'she had a seizure?' i asked melissa.

'yea,' she mumbled,'go talk to her if you want johnny,'

i nodded,swiftly running up the stairs and towards her room.

I heard the muffled conversations from downstairs but ignored my attention returning to kenzie behind the door.

'baby?' I whispered softly.
'go away johnny,' she cried, my heart breaking at the state she was in.

'bub please,'i begged.

she let out a sob as I lightly placed my weight on the knob of the door.

it leant down as I gently pushed against it but something was blocked on the other side.

'baby, please let me see you,' i cooed again trying to sound comforting in any way possible.

'no please john leave me alone,' she groaned lightly.

i sighed walking downstairs thinking of another way to get in.

I met my dad and melissa chatting on the sofa's.

'that was quick,' my dad said but I shook my head.
'she-she didn't let me in,' I said,'but I'm climbing up her window,'
her mums eyes widened as I raced out and towards the back.

I knows up the tiles reaching the top of the house just parallel her window.

i looked at my baby girl collapsed on the floor, her face buried in her knees.i jumped up quickly leaning against the wall and sitting next to her.

'baby,' i mumbled softly.
'john,' she whispered looking up, her eyes were horrified.

she looked at me shaking her head,
'john please,' she whispered but I placed my hand on top of hers.

i slid my hand around her back and pulled her closer to me.

she let out a muffled sob as she lay her head on my neck.
'baby ,' I whispered,'why d-did you have a seizure,'

she lifted her head looking at me with a pleading look.

'my mum thinks it is the obsession over the mystery b-but it's not, it's I don't know John,'she stuttered burring her head in her knees again.

'I don't know what's happening, I do something that isn't right and suddenly im overwhelmed with all this stress, it's just too much,'  she cried.

i rubbed her back comfortingly pressing her side to mine.

'kenz,' i said,'how about we take a break? a week filled with surprises at hm where do you want to go?' I asked her.
she looked up, her tear stained face, softening slightly. a smile appeared
On her face, the smile I loved on her, the best feature of her precious face.

'there's that smile I love,' I said rubbing her chin. she let out a giggle.

i wiped the tear that was spilling from her face.

'now where do you want to go love,' I asked.

'you decide j,' she responded placing her head on my shoulder again.

'you okay?' I asked her.
'I-I'm fine john, i love you,' she said. I smiled kissing her lips.

'I love you,' I said back.

adios amigos
was I lying all of it end with
'I love you,'
oh well any suggestions?