+intruder 2

^^ look at him, I want to squeeze his face.
credits to @/ johnnyo_belgium on insta!!

'well?' I urged johnny from beside him
he sighed and looked at Hayden.
'we dated once me and kenz,' he said. I gasped.
'We promised to not talk about that john!'i exclaim.
'but the thing is,' he began again now looking at me,'after we broke up-,'
I cut him off,'after you broke up with me because you were too popular,'

He sighed again not even trying to argue.
'after i made the worst mistake that made me look like narcissistic asshole, I haven't stopped liking you,'

my eyebrows furrowed together and I turned too look at him fully while Hayden just gaped.
'what?' I breathed out.
'I still like you,' he said again with hopeful eyes,'do you like me?'
'I-'I stuttered, obviously I did but words just wasn't coming out.
'You don't, don't you?' He asked as he was getting up.
I shook my head, yes he has been an asshole to me but I still liked him loved him for half my life.

'j,' I called, he turned around and stared at me,' I haven't stopped liking you either,'
his lips parted and face brightened up. A cute smile plastered on his lips as he ran to me and picked me up.

I let out a squeal of astonishment. he spun me around and placed me on the floor.

and then he smashed his lips on mine.

he kissed me hungrily as I kissed back, my hands threading lightly through his hair. He caressed my face, my curves, the skin near the hem of my shirt, anything he could touch.

our kiss soon became a steamy make out session. He sat on the sofa as I sat on him, straddling him.

I pulled away panting but he crashed his lips back on time with a matter of seconds. he bit by lower lip causing me to let out an airy moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance. He won obviously.

then someone cleared their throats making me jump away from johnny and to the seat next to him.

I blushed furiously as Johnny smirked at hayden.
'I uh,' I began but Johnny helped me.
'why don't you go take your shower,' he said cupping my jaw as he stood up.
'and the we could go on a date,' I grinned and nodded.
'You guys still have each other's numbers?' Hayden asked raising his eyebrows.
'In my favourites,' I said flashing my teeth. And then I realised Johnny had said it at the same time as me:

I smiled at him and let out a giggle.
'I will see you in a bit,' he said pecking my lips and heading for the door.

adios amigos
baby baby baby ooooo
anyways thank u sooooo much for4k!!!!!
that's such a big number! TYSM ILYYY alllll