-cinema 2

'kenzie come on,' johnny pestered in a hushed tone at the cinema.

'shush,' she whispered sending him a glare as she continued to toss handfuls of popcorn into her mouth.

'kenz,' he begged, stealing some of her popcorn.

'hands off,' she whispered yelled as hayden grunted from the right of her.

'i'll tell you after the movie,' she mumbled. he let out a low brown and tried his absolute best to focus on the playing movie.

unfortunately he failed miserably, the only thought that raced through his mind was this mysterious girl, he would have sold his right arm to know who it was.

About 15 minutes later, John grew gradually impatient. He wasn't focused on the movie, instead he tried to occupy his mind into drifting about the mysterious girl.

He began chewing the tip of his nails, and when he gave up on that began tugging the dry skin on his lips. he groaned for about to fifth time moving uncomfortably.

he got up impatiently, hooking his arms with kenzies. he dragged her out as she gave a low squeak of protest. he tugged her out of the room and only released her when he was sure they were out from the theatre.

'kenz come on tell me who she is, I can't wait anymore,' he sighed.

she smacked her lips together in amusement and shook her head spinning so she could head back into the theatre.

he leaned out and grabbed her wrist, he twirled her around and pinned her against the wall. she let out a squeak of surprise for he had definitely caught her out of shock.

he was real mad now, his curiosity killed him.

'kenzie don't make this hard,' he whispered in her ear causing shivers to run down her spine.

'it's girl code I can't tell you,' she reasoned.

'screw then i won't tell anyone please kenz,' he begged not releasing her wrists that were pinned beside her slim figure.

she let out a sigh.

'cant believe I'm about to do this,' she muttered.
'do wha-.' she cut him off as she connected their lips.

it was a short kiss, nothing major. butterflies erupted in the pit of her stomach. while john kissed her back steadily.

'john,' she mumbled pulling away,'im that girl,'

'w-what,' he spluttered.

'Im sorry if im not your type or not to oretty enough for you,' she said sighing,'but you are reserved for me, despite my arguments,'

'kenz no,' he said in shock shacking his head.

'I- didn't think it was you because you are too perfect for me,' he said.

'what?' she gasped.

'look at me and look at you,' he explained,'you deserve someone so much better than me,'

'john,' she cooed as tears pricked her eyes,'no no your perfect,'

'god,' he mumbled before smashing his lips against hers again. his hands slid to her sides, tracing her curves. she hooked her arms around his neck and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

she pulled away breathless.

'I-john.' She stuttered.

'kenz nothing extreme and all but would you maybe like to go out with m-me?' he said.

'definitely,' she said nodding. Johnny's face erupted into an award winning smilling making Kenzie's insides wretch in joy.

'now let's head back to the movie,' she said,'im not missing anymore of it,'

he laughed and followed her, finally satisfied knowing that she was the mystery girl.

adios amigos
this chap was shit- don't even fight me about it.

also y'all prefer lower case or like normal sentence because I'm fine with both and like which one do u prefer?

also golly gosh it's almost march....