Taken✨

After skating for at least 30 minutes bakugo finally had it down.

"Took you long enough." I smirked skating next to him.

"Ya ya whatever shut up." He growled snatching my hand while we kept moving forward.

"Big baby. Hey but I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick I'll be back." I said letting go of his hand and skating out the rink.

I went to the table to take of my skates and put on regular shoes before I slipped on water and fall to my death.

I walked to the bathroom and went in a stall. While I was in there another girl came into the bathroom. Whatever.

I finished up and went to wash my hands. While washing them the other girl came out the bathroom. I didn't care until I heard her say my name.

"Y/n? Oh hey again!" I heard Christina say from the side of me.

(If you don't remember Christina it's the bitch who outed us)

I flicked the water off of my hands into the sink to dry them off.

"What the actual fuck do you want." I glared looking her up and down.

"I don't want anything. I just ran into you here. It's a coincidence ya know." She sarcastically smiled.

"Are you gonna leave me the fuck alone or ruin my night?" I asked crossing my arms leaning against the sink.

"I didn't do anything to you. Don't get feisty now. Are you here with your little girlfriend?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"No I'm here with my boyfriend and friends. Are you here alone cause you have no friends? I guess no one wants to be friends with a stuck up bitch." I sighed.

"I am here with people! My sisters you asshole! I still don't even know how you got with him. He's soooo out of your league. Like god he is so hot." She smiled.

"Oh no need to get feisty now. And stop talking about my boyfriend like that fucking whore. At least I don't look like an ogre like you." I glared at her.

"God your so annoying. No wonder you had no friends Im Junior high." She snarled.

"Shut your fucking mouth I will beat the shit out of you right now you fucking whore." I exclaimed.

"I'd like to see you fucking try." She said walking up to my face and getting close and personal.

My blood was boiling. Through the roofs right now. If I punched her I was most definitely not gonna hold back. Fuck it.

I swung and punched her straight in her ugly ass face. She fell on the ground backwards and I hopped on top of her punching her and punching her not stopping for shit. Her nose was bleeding and hair was a mess but I didn't give a shit. She was pulling my hair to make me stop but it only made me more angry.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! AGHH" she yelled punching my side but I barley felt anything. She punched me in my fucking face and I know my lip was bleeding down to my chin.

"Do you ever know when to shut up?!" I said hitting her harder still pinned to the ground.

Someone must have heard her because 3 people came busting into the bathroom.

"Oh my god! Security help! There's a fight!" A woman who sounded to be in her 30's said.

I wasn't gonna stop until security was pulling me off.