Christmas✨

"Y/N WAKE UPPP!!!" Kaki yelled through my door.

"Whatttt" I groaned turning over in my blanket.

"It's Christmas, you dumb fuck. Come downstairs with me and hina!" He yelled excitedly.

I rolled over and rubbed my eyes then got out of bed slowly. I walked down to the tree and sat on the floor next to Kaki.

"Ok ok open your presents!" Hina said excitedly.

I handed Kaki and hina presents with their name on them and then got mine.

"Who's that one from?" Hina asked.

"Uhhh karizma and Alexia!" I exclaimed reading the box.

I opened it and it was some clothes and a little note that said merry Christmas.

"Awww" hina pouted.

"Here this ones from me" Kaki said passing me a bag.

I took out some of the tissue paper in it and I heard Kaki giggling. I continued to open the bag and saw a box but I didn't take it out yet.

"I'm not opening this." I said staring at him already seeing what was at the bottom of the bag.

"Cmon y/n what is it!" Hina asked.

"It's nothing, really it's nothing." I said nodding my head putting the bag aside to open more stuff.

***

Hina got candles and blankets from my aunt and karizma. I got hina makeup and stuff.

Kaki got games for his console. Some clothes like me from karizma and our aunt. And I got him a new headset.

I got stuff for my dorm room, clothes, games for my console, and a joke gift from Kaki. It was a box of fucking condoms. I almost threw them away but Kaki threw them at my fucking head.

I still had to open a present which was from katsuki.

"Cmon y/n, open it I wanna see what it is!" Kaki exclaimed.

There was a box wrapped in colorful wrapping paper. I tore off the the paper on the box and shook it around a little bit. After hesitating I finally opened the box.

It was matching bracelets with our nicknames on them.

"Oh my god" my mouth dropped when I opened the box. This is literally the cutest present ever. I took out the bracelet that was obviously made for me and put it on my wrist right away.

"That is so cute, y/n! Where is bakugo he is the sweetest thing." Hina said putting her hand over her heart.

"He's at home probably opening my present to him right now." I smiled continuing to look down at my bracelet.

Bakugo p.o.v

I opened all the presents that my that my family gave me and saved y/n's to open last.