Dinner✨

It's the next day around noon. Hina is out Christmas shopping with Kaki today. I overslept and they didn't wanna wake me.

Then I hear loud bangs on my door. I slowly crawl out of bed with my messy lion hair. Everytime I took a step the knocks got even louder.

"Why the hell are you at my house?" I said rubbing my eyes looking at a tall bakugo at my door.

"Hey, dumbass. Let's go." He mumbled.

"Where?" I asked confused.

"Out to the movies or somewhere....or whatever."  He said looking away.

"What, like a date?" I smirked leaning against the frame of the door.

"IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL IT!" He yells.

"Hmm that's funny, I don't remember anyone asking me out on a date...." I said tilting my head.

"...Do... you..want to.. go on.. a-date—with-me.Dumbass."He asked glaring at me and rolling his eyes.

"Mmmmmm....yes." I smiled nodding my head.

"Ok then go hurry up and get ready idiot." He side smiled.

I started running up to my room but katsuki stayed inside at the door.

"Uh, are you coming?" I asked at the top of the stairs.

"Oh uh ya." He said following me.

I started going through my closet and found something decent to wear.

The fit👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

"This good enough?" I said spinning around slowly showing him my outfit.

"Definitely. How do you always manage to look so hot?" He asked smiling.

"I don't know I guess it's in my blood." I said sarcastically walking to my bathroom.

I did my hair really quick and was
Ready.

"Ready?" Katsuki asked standing by my door.

"Yep let's go!" I smiled skipping out my room.

We walked out the door and plopped in his car.

So where you plan on taking me?" I asked putting my seat belt on.

"You'll find out when we get there." He said resting his hand on my thigh.

"Whatever. You should teach me how to drive your car, that would be fun." I smiled leaning my elbow on the side of the door.