Exams part2✨

Katsuki and midoriya's battle was about to start.

They walked in the doors and stood there for a second until the bell rang.

"Cmon you got this babe." I said under my breath focusing on the screen.

"Team midoriya and bakugo. Practical exam ,ready? GO!" The speaker said.

Katsuki started walking off leaving deku behind.

It didn't look like they had a plan at all.

We couldn't hear them but I saw him yelling at deku. Katsuki hit deku to the ground in the face.

"*gasp* what the hell katuski!" I yelled at the screen.

All might blows a big gust of air towards them knocking them backwards.

Why can't they just work together.

While deku was running away, katsuki continued to try and fight All Might.

Katsuki jumped into the air to blast a Grenade on All might but all might grabbed his face. Katsuki started blasting off explosions into all mights face. All Might slammed Katuski into the ground. He was laying there for a second while deku was standing behind all Might. All might quickly ran behind deku for a surprise attack. Deku started jumping backwards in the air to get speed. Katsuki was also jumping in the air and they ended up bumping into each other falling on the ground.

All might throws a bar into the ground which held down deku making him unable to move. Katsuki quickly start running after all might but got hit in the stomach. Katsuki started throwing up but still didn't give up.he was weak on the ground unable to move. they soon both started to get up slowly.
All might was about to throw a punch to katsuki but deku got to him first throwing katsuki out of the way. Deku carried him to safety and hid from all might.

"I can't watch this right now." I said waving my hands pacing back and forth.

"Hey he will pull through. He's a fighter." Kirishima said rubbing my back.

"I can't stand seeing him get hurt like this and not being the bigger person." I mumbled out.

Kirishima just stood next to me for comfort. Which helped a lot. I didn't look at the screen at all until they got my attention.

"Look izuku has bakugos Grenade!" Denki exclaimed.

I turn around and see deku firing one of katsukis arm grenades at All Might. They both make a run for it. They were almost at the gate. Before they could make All Might caught up to him and broke his arm grenade.

All Might smashed Katuski into a building but he got right back up and set off an explosion. all Might Caught him and hit them both into the ground. Katsuki still weak but fires off a huge explosion no one expected. Katsuki grabbed deku and threw him to the gate. All Might gets to deku and smashes him into a bus.

Katsuki was flying through the air using his explosions. He then fired up on huge explosion like the one he used at the sports festival.

I could tell katsuki was reaching his limit. He was hurting himself by using these big blast.

Deku was limping towards the gate while katsuki was going full on with All Might until he smashed him into the ground almost knocking him unconscious.

He was still fighting even if it broke him.

Deku came in running towards All might letting out a smash to his face knocking All Might back. Deku carried katsuki's unconscious body to the finish gate. They finally made it through the gate together.