Straight girl igorance✨

Please read!!!!
Ok y'all so my Wattpad is acting up and I can't see comments on people's story or my own. They only show up in the notification box. So if I delete Wattpad and download it again ,will everything be fine? Cause I really don't wnana lose this story. Please lmk cause I'm scared over this😭

•• Monday••

I woke up in katsukis arm with the bright sun shining through the blinds.

I moved a little and his grip tightened around my waist while he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Hmmmm, good morning loser." I sighed out.

"Morning dumbass." He mumbled into me.

I grab my phone from under his pillow and checked the time.

8:11 am

"Time to get upppp" I said breaking free from his grip and sitting up.

"Ughhh. I don't feel like it." He said putting his head under a pillow.

I swipe the pillow off his head and hit him with it.

"Get up. Get up . Get up." I said poking his face. I was trying to be as annoying as possible.

"HEY!" He said sitting up slamming a pillow to my face. I fell back on the back bed.

"Owww loser! That hurttt." I pouted.

"Deal with it." He scoffed getting up and going to his bathroom.

When he came out we went downstairs with the rest of the dorm.

"Hey guys!" Denki smiled out while mixing something in the kitchen.

"Good morning denks!" I smiled back.

"What ya doin?" I asked Mina who was in the kitchen helping out.

"We are making waffles and bacon for everyone! They're almost done so sit down." She said cheery.

Katsuki dragged me to the table and sat down next to me. Katsuki got us plates with food on them and handed me mine.

"Aww why'd you serve me? I'm not that hungry right now." I said pushing my plate away.

"But you didn't even dinner last night idiot. Eat your food." He said while eating his waffle.

"Ok, well I guess I'll eat." I said pulling my plate back to me.

I could feel him getting suspicious of me skipping meals. So I'll just eat right now. I told myself I would yesterday.

Bite 1..

Bite 2..

Bite 3..

Bite 4..

"I'm full, I'm gonna go back up to my dorm." I smiled out getting out of my chair.

I went to my room and wanted to throw up what I just ate. I sat on my bed breathing in and out, trying to hold it in.

"Fuck your so stupid y/n. Why did I skip meals for 2 days." I thought to myself.

I shook my thoughts away and tried to think of something else.

Ughhh nothing to do.

Soon there was a knock on my door. I get up and open my door to see Mina.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked mina leaning against my door frame.

"Oh ,Mr aizawa wants us all in the common areas for some announcement." She said smiling.