Stupid arguements✨

After katsuki left to training I went to the kitchen and to say good morning to whoever was there. To my surprise it was only Denki, kiri, tokoyami and Mineta who were there.  Denki and mineta were.... brushing their teeth in the dining area?

"GoodMorning guys!" I smile out.

"Good morning y/n, somethings got you in a good mood today." Denki said nudging my arm.

"Oh well nothing too special about today." I sighed out still smiling slightly.

"I'm going to a study session with Momo later, you guys wanna come?" Denki asked everyone.

"Sorry dude, I'm busy later." Kirishima said.

"Ya me too, I'll be busy for a while." I said giving Denki a slight frown.

"Ya me to, I'll be studying some websites." Mineta said casually.

"No one asked you perv." I scoffed and started walking away.

"Bye guys!" I said before heading up the elevator.

*** abouttt 12:00

I woke up from a small nap to my phone buzzing from a text message.

Katsuki 🖤: eat today, and drink water idiot.

Me: I'll tryyy, love ya fuckhead <3

That made me smile so big, the way he cares but try's to play it off.

I got outta bed and made my way to minas room. She was awake and I just walked in her room.

"Oh Heyy y/n! Ready for me to do your hair?" She asked.

"Yep let's get to it!" I smiled out walking in.

She sat on her bed and I sat on the floor in front of her legs. While she was braiding we were just talking and stuff.

***

"Omg y/n, I totally forgot to ask you. Next weekend on Saturday theirs gonna be a Halloween party at one of my old friends houses, do you wanna come with? I'll ask the guys too!" She cheerily said.

"Oh my god, yes! That sounds like funnn. I totally forgot Halloween is coming up! What are you gonna be?" I asked mina.

"Ooo I think a ware wolf. It's simple and I don't wanna go all outt. How about you?" She asked me.

"Hmmm i don't know, me and my brother never really went out for Halloween. We just watched scary movies and stuff. I wanna be something simple though. Like... a bunny or something." I replied.

"Oh yess! That's sounds good. You should totally be a bunny!" She exclaimed.

"Wow, I've never been to a halloween party before! I'm kinda excited." I smiled.

"It's gonna be fun, you'll like it!" She reassured me.

A/n ( umm I wanted to do a Halloween chapter because uh uh, Halloween either is today or it just passed when I posted this, idc if I messed up the timeline I have plans for the future🙈 also I chose a bunny because I'm a bunny this year teehee)

*** 1 hour passes

Mina finally finished my hair and I think it came out pretty good. I wouldn't have it in for long, just a couple of days. But for the mean time it was super nice.

 But for the mean time it was super nice