Hinas mystery man✨

Im so sorry guys that it took this long to update. I've been going through a mOmEnT. My apologies 💞

I walk over to my aunts room and knock on the door.

"Hina, I'm home! Can I come in?" I ask from my side of the door.

"Oh yes love! I have a 'surprise' anyways! Come in" she said excited.

I opened her door and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. Beside her was a man. He looked about the same age as her which was 24. I look at her giving her the 'oo whos this" look.

"Hi..." the man said nervously waving at me.

"Hellooo" I waved back smiling.

She smiles and walk to the door where I'm standing.

We go into the hallway and she closes the door behind her.

"And whos thissss?" I say nudging her arm.

"That right there is my boyfriend! His name is Hotaru!" She whisper yelled so he wouldn't hear.

"Auntie how did you meet this mystery man?!" I asked smiling.

"On a work trip out of town, we both were in the same work building and we just started talking. Turns out he lives In this city to! And don't call me auntie! I'm not old." She said crossing her arms.

"Sorry Hina, but wow he seems nice, im happy for youuu, is he coming to Tia alexia's with us?" I asked her raising a brow.

"Yep! Hopefully alexia isn't as nosy as she always is." Hina rolled her eyes.

"Oh you know she will be, but she's so sweet I can't wait, But you two have fun and I'll be in my room! Love you goodnight." I said kissing her cheek and running along to my room.

Hina with a boyfriend? I haven't seen that in a while. I'm happy for her and he seems nice.

I was so tired right now, my eyes were heavy and I just wanted to sleep. I put my phone on the charger and fall into bed, falling asleep fast.

。。。

When i woke up the first thing I did was check my phone.

1missed call from katsuki🖤

That's the first he didn't blow up my phone with missed calls and messages.

I put my phone on my bed and walk downstairs to get something to eat.

I walk down and see my aunt with a cup off coffee sitting at the table next to her boyfriend.

They were taking about something but I didn't bother trying to ease drop.

I just got some water and an orange cause I didn't feel like being downstairs with the two love birds for long.

After I went to my room I was just scrolling on my phone doing nothing until I got a text from "the squad🥳" group chat

                           "The squad🥳"

Mina💞: hey guysss how ur break going?