Cooking with katsuki✨

。。Wednesday 。。

I woke up at 9:00 am to the sound of my aunt 'gently' banging on my door.

"Wake up,love! We have to cook for Alexia's later! You can invite your little boyfriend to help if you wantttt!" I heard her yell and then walk away.

"Ughhh" I yawned flipping the blanket of my body. I rolled off my bed and fell on the ground . Literally.

After getting up I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to my bed to check my phone notifications and then text Katuski. I figured he's already awake cause he went to bed early last night, like a loser.

You: Heyy if you want to come over and help us cook for the party later you cannn. My aunt insisted you could

Katuski🖤: ya sure I can come over, see you in like 30

You: alrighttt bye loser
*read*

I put on some shorts and just stayed in my pajamas, which was a oversized shirt and shorts. We were only cooking, then I'll get ready before we leave.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt, Kaki and her boyfriend in the kitchen. Kaki wasn't the best at cooking... he burns things, a lot.

"Hina, what are we gonna bring?" I asked her referring to alexia's.

"Ohh we're gonna bring a couple deserts. She also insisted we make this stupid thing recipe. I don't know what it's called but we just have to follow the directions. so that should be interesting to make." Hina sighed.

"So what should I do first?" I asked Hina stepping into the kitchen.

"Umm wash your hands and you can chop up the veggies. It's gonna take a while to cook." Hina suggested.

"You got it!" I said going to the sink and washing my hands. Then I got the cutting board and a knife and started chopping.

*knock knock*

I set the knife down. "I got it!" I said while walking to open the door.

It was Katuski standing there in sweatpants and a shirt as usual.

"Ooo your finally here, come in." I said after I kissed his cheek and let him in the house.

"Hey bakugo." Kaki waved at him from the kitchen.

"Hellooo bakugo, nice to see you again!" Hina said very cheerfully.

"Uh hello." Katuski waved back awkwardly.

"Sorry she's a little... weird. Anyways you can start helping if you want we can-" I was saying until hina interrupted me.

"..you guys can make one of the deserts or start on the... Whatever it is...with y/n, up to you!" She smiled out.

I know she's just excited about today and she always liked katsuki. She tells me that 'he's so perfect for you, he'll always be there I just know it.' Out of everyone I've dated Katuski is definitely her favorite even though he's an angry little bi-

"Ya help me with this I'll need it-" I was saying until katsuki cut me off.

He looked at the recipe and then back at me.

"What the fuck is this.." He whispered to me stopping before entering the kitchen.

"No fucking clue but I'm sure you'll like it." I smiled and explained to him.

"I better." He scoffed walking into the kitchen.

"Drop the attitude." I said smacking his arm.

*** time skip, they are in the middle of cooking.