Exams part 1✨

"Dumbass wake up." I heard katsuki say while shaking me awake.

"Hmmm." I said grumpy voiced throwing a pillow at him.

He pulled the blanket off of me and dragged me out of bed.

"Leave me aloneeee." I mumbled after he dragged me onto the floor.

"Wake up we're gonna be late. You didn't wake us up like you always do." He said.

I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my uniform and put it on after I brushed my teeth.

When I came out katsuki was already dressed and ready to go. We had about 10 minutes until we usually leave the house.

"Can you do my bandages?" I asked him holding out my arm.

"Ya sure come here." He said patting the seat on my bed.

I sat next to him and held my arm out while he took the bandages off of me. He cleaned the cuts and put new ones on.

"Ok are you ready?" He asked me.

"Ya lets go." I replied grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

We finally made it school. We were one day late with everyone else on the written exam but aizawa said we could stay after school if we needed to.

I walked into class and tried to go to my desk quickly. Kaminari turns to me and looks at my arm.

"Hey y/n! Why weren't you hear yesterday? And why is your arm all bandaged up?" He ask me.

"Oh I -uh got into an accident yesterday but I'm ok now." I smiled out at him.

Mr aizawa come in the door and waste no time to hand us our 2nd day of written exams. After school we are going to take day 1's exams.

*time skip •we finished our day 1 and 2 exams*

After school we stayed an hour late to finish up the writing exam we missed. It was about 6:00pm and me and katsuki are walking home.

"Katsuki stop walking so fast!" I said while he pulled my wrist home.

"Your aunt is home today remember? And you need to take your pills." He reminded me.

Soon enough we were at my house. I got out my key and unlocked the door to see my aunt cooking in the kitchen.

She stopped everything she was doing and ran to me hugging me tightly.

"Oh sweetie I'm so happy your ok! I came home straight away." She exclaimed.

"I missed you so much! Is your work going to be mad that you left that trip?" I asked her pulling out of her hug.

"No no I told them it was an emergency so they let me go." She informed me while admiring me.

She looked behind me and at katsuki.

"Who's this y/n?" She asked me.

"Oh, well this is my um, my boyfriend, katsuki." I said embarrassed with my hand behind my neck.

"Ooo boyfrienddd? For how long?" She asked.

"Like a month and a half." I replied.

She walked up to katsuki standing by the door and let him come inside.

"Well can you get me when dinners ready I have to take my meds and katsuki does my bandages." I said grabbing katsukis hand.

"Of course love, will katsuki be joining us for dinner later?" She asked me.