Eve of eve✨

Just a friendly reminder I use they/them pronouns so when I get comments that say "she updated" just make sure u use they:) love yall enjoy the chapter.

"KAKI GUESS WHAT! ITS CHRISTMAS EVE TOMORROW!" I said yelling throughout the house.

"Y/N I KNOW THAT!" He yelled back from his room.

I walked up to his room and sat on his bed.

"Where did hina go?" I asked him.

"She had to go somewhere for work but she will be back by tomorrow." He said facing me.

"Ok just checking." I smiled.

"Why? You gonna have a big house party?" Kaki asked sarcastically.

"Maybe I should now that you brought it up." I sarcastically smiled.

"Haha very funny. Get out." He fake smiled pushing me out of his room and closing his door on my face.

"KAKI IM GONNA WALK TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW ILL BE BACK!" I yelled through the door.

"FOR WHAT?!" He asked.

"GIRL STUFF!" I yelled back.

I went to my room and changed out of pajamas. And put on the smallest amount of makeup because it looks like I haven't slept in 2 months.

"IM LEAVING!" I yelled walking out the front door.

I walked to the store even though it was pretty cold outside.  I got what I needed and started heading back to the house.

"Fuck it's so cold." I said under my breathe.

When I got back to the house and threw my jacket to the floor and wrapped a blanket around me while putting my stuff in my room.

I went to my room and FaceTimed katsuki cause I honestly have nothing else to do.

"Hey stupid, wanna come over? My aunts not here." I smiled through the screen.

"Ya gimme a couple minutes." Katsuki sighed.

"Kk bye loser." I said hanging up.

About 7 minutes later katsuki knocked on my door.

"Who is that y/n?!" Kaki asked peeking out his door.

"It's just bakugo shut up." I said rolling my eyes.

I opened the door for him and let him inside and he wasn't even wearing a jacket.

"Hi stupid, why the fuck are you not wearing a jacket?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"Hi idiot, and cause I'm hot." He said while I let him in.

"Kat I know your hot, but why aren't you wearing a jacket." I asked again.

"Y/n, I'm hot, temperature wise." He said repeating himself.

"Ohh." I laughed feeling stupid.

"Your such an idiot" he sighed.

"So why did you want me to come over?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"Cause Im so boreddd and I have nothing to do." I whined.

"How is me being here gonna make you feel better. Now we're both fucking bored." He sighed.

"Nooo now that your here I can annoy you and make you do stuff with me." I smiled.

"What the hell are we gonna do." He asked.

......

"KATSUKI YOU ARE GONNA BURN THE FUCKING COOKIES TAKE THEM OUT." I said smelling burnt cookie from the living room.