Reminded

My heart belongs to bob Duncan. Dilf.

Song of the chapter shawtyyy: never by mag.lo (specifically slowed version)

*knock knock knock knock*

"Wake up idiot" I heard katsuki yell from the other side of the door.

"Ughhh." I said rolling myself onto the ground of my dorm.

I got up and walked over to my door and opened it For katsuki.

"Hurry up and get dressed before you're late" He scoffed walking into my room.

"Ughh my room is so messy, sorry." I apologized after seeing him walking around my clothes on the floor.

"How'd it get like this? Do you not know how to clean a room." He scoffed sitting on my bed.

"Oh shut up." I mumbled.

I haven't had any motivation to clean my room. This was so embarrassing letting him see how bad it's gotten. And he's such a clean freak sometimes. It doesn't seem like he minds, but still.

I got ready quick and put my backpack over my shoulder. We walked out of my room and katsuki put his arm around my shoulder.

"I'm gonna talk more today, and I'll eat lunch with everyone." I said as we walked towards the elevator.

"You sure you don't want to eat in the library again? It's quiet." He suggested.

"No no I'm sure. I need to try. I miss my friends. If I don't feel comfortable then I'll just walk away, ok?" I exclaimed wanting to see my friends again. I need to try and be ok.

At least fake it until I'm actually ok.

We made it downstairs and said hi to everyone as some people left the building to go to school.

"Goodmorning mina!" I said walking past her.

"Goodmorning, babe! I'll see you in class later!" She said waving as she sped past the door.

****

School ended as usual. I sat with everyone at lunch and swallowed my fear. I was so drained from trying to keep on a smile today. I was Overwhelmed with fear but hiding it behind my cheery smile.

Me and our group are slowly walking back to the dorms together.

"Oh my god, no. And then I cheated off of Iida ." Mina started saying to Denki about the test today.

"Really? I was cheating off of you mina, so at least we know you passed if you're cheating off of Iida." Denki laughed.

"Guys. Aizawa is standing at the doors. And he's waiting for the whole class I think." Sero says putting an arm around Denki and Mina.

Katsuki put his arm around me and pulled me in.

"Ughhh if we have to go through another lecture I'm gonna fall asleep." Mina whined slouching her posture.

We walked up to the dorms and Aizawa waited for the whole class.

"Ok now that whole class is here, announcement time. Nezu had us check your rooms in secret due to recent code changes to see if there are any fire hazards in the dorms. This is what I found." Aizawa sighed holding up a clipboard to read off of.

"Number one, Kaminari. I just found a giant ball of wires plugged into your outlet, And it seriously seems to worry me how little you know about your own quirk." He said looking up at Denki.