Sleepover with karizma✨

Hey y'all I got my phone taken😫 if I don't post for a week pls don't yell at me😐 I love yalllllll💞idk I might get it back tomorrow or in a week we don't know if there's any spelling problems I'm sorry cause I did not proof read it.

I woke up and went downstairs. Today was actually thanksgiving which means we do nothing. Yesterday was basically our family's thanksgiving so we don't celebrate on the really day.

Katsuki on the other hand was probably cooking right now. I shouldn't bother him today so he can hang out with family.

。。。Saturday*

The weekend finally came and I was so excited to stay at Alexia's and Karizma's.

I had to wait the whole day and my aunt said she would drop me off at 6.

So all day I just called katsuki, and played my game with him on my brothers p.c since mine was at the dorms. Kaki wasn't home right now so he didn't mind.

"Babe, he's on the roof hiding! Kill him!" I yelled at him in the game.

"Shut up I'm trying, dumbass!" He said mashing his controller.

I already died so I made sure he didn't die to. But then he did. And rage quit.

"Cmonnn one more round." I whined asking to play again.

"No, that round was bullshit I don't wanna play anymore." He said changing the point of view on his phone.

"Pussy." I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say?! SAY IT AGAIN!" He yelled through the FaceTime call.

"P.u.s.s.y" I sounded it out for him.

He hung up.

You: I was just playinnnn

Katsuki🖤: sure you were, go take a nap or sum and leave me alone.

You: ya know what i should do? Call Midoriya. It sounds like a great idea

Katsuki🖤: IF YOU CALL THAT DAMN DEKU IM GONNA KILL HIM

You: well I guess your gonna get arrested for murder

Incoming call from Katuski🖤

"What do you want now? I was gonna go call deku" I sarcastically said.

"Im gonna commit third degree murder if you call him." He said staring at me through the call.

"Sureee, that's not very heroic now, is it?" I said raising my eyebrow and spinning around in kaki's chair.

"I don't care, if you call that damn deku I'll just kill him." He repeated himself.

"You know I wouldn't call him, idiot" I rolled my eyes.

••• finally 6:00

I packed my things already and was ready to go to Alexia's and Karizmas.

"Bye kakiiii I'll see you later!" I say yelling out the door while walking with my aunt to the car.

She drives off to Alexia's house and after 20 minutes on the road.

*knock knock *

"HEY BABYY YOUR FINALLY HERE! KARIZMA SHES HERE GET DOWN HERE!" My aunt yelled while hugging me tightly.

"Hey Hina! Thanks for letting her stay, I mean if you didn't I would have snuck her out but thanks for not letting me go through all that trouble" she smiled leaning against the door frame.