Cooped up✨

I woke up and I quickly grabbed my phone checking the time.

"Katuski! We're gonna be late!" I said throwing the blanket off me jumping out of bed. As soon as my legs hit the ground I fell onto the floor.

"Holy shit my legs are so sore." I complained standing back up and sitting on my bed.

"You idiot it's Saturday." He said pulling me back into his cuddle.

"Didn't know I left you that weak last night." He smirked out.

"Oh. Well I didn't knowww. But hey it's our first weekend in the dorms! We have to take showers." I said standing up.

"Later. Let me sleep in." He growled.

"You can sleep in but I'm taking a shower." I said standing up grabbing clothes to go to the bathroom on our floor.

I walked to the bathroom to get in my shower. I knew when I came back he would still be on my bed.

**after shower ** I come back to my room and as I guessed he was just on my bed looking at his phone.

" you ever gonna get up?" I said while I'm wrapped in a towel.

"When I want to." He said.

I grabbed a shirt and underwear to wear. I change and got back in the bed cuddling with Katuski on my phone.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it." I sighed throwing off the blanket.

Before I could open the door katsuki yelled at me.

"Hey! Pants?!" He yelled before I just exposed myself. I quickly put on whatever I could find on the floor.

"Oh hey mina. Um what's up?" I said leaving the door open so she could only see me and not Katuski.

"Hey y/n! Me and the girls are gonna go hang out and walk around the city. You wanna come with us?" mina asked.

"Ya for sure I'll get dressed right now. Leave in 20?" I smiled out.

"Yep perfect see you in 20." She said walking down the hall.

I closed my door and jumped onto Katuski laying on the bed.

"You can't stay here all day, I'm gonna go out." I said kissing his nose.

He grabbed me and just tightly hugged me not letting me go.

"No I think your gonna stay here." He said giving me kisses.

"Noooo stop being a big baby. I'll be back later just hang out with Kirishima!" I said breaking out of his hug.

He rolled over giving me his back and the silent treatment.

"Silent treatment? Alright be like that." I shrugged off.

I went to my closet and got out some clothes. I got dressed and went to do my hair in the bathroom quickly.

Put on some lipgloss and perfume and I was ready. I go up to katsuki and drag him out of room.

"You can't just be in my room when I'm not in here. Cmonnn."I said trying to drag him by his arm.

He gets up and puts his shirt on. He wrapped his arms around me leaving his head on my shoulder. He breathes in deeply while we hug.

"You look so good and you smell nice." He said.

"Thanks. You don't ,now go take a shower." I said pulling him out and locking my door.

"I'll be back later ok? Love you." I said kissing him on the cheek and running downstairs.

"You ready?" I said standing in the common area.