Pool day and training camp✨

Text from mina💞*

Heyyy do you want to come to the pool with us later at school?? We got permission until 5pm! Lmk if you can!

Me- ya of course I can I'll be down there later byeee.

Mina- ok ttly bestieee
*end of convo*

Mina invited all the girls to the pool at school. I had nothing better to do today so I agreed.

"Katsuki come with meee pleaseee." I begged him.

"Fine I'll go stop begging." He scoffed.

"Ok great let's go! Our school swimsuits are there so we can change at school." I reminded him.

*you arrive at the pool.*

"Finally your here! Looks like bakugo is the only guy here." Mina exclaimed while splashing around in the water.

"Why did you make me come to this damn pool, it's just the girls here." He mumbled.

"Oh calm down. Look there's midoriya over there. And the other guys are here to. Seeeee if you just stop complaining all the damn time." I said flicking his forehead.

He walked away from me and walk towards Kirishima.

"Hey guys!" I said waving at all of them arriving.

They waved back and I went back to talking with the girls.

"Do you guys want to play volleyball?" Momo proposed.

"Ya that's sounds fun!" Mina exclaimed.

We were playing volleyball while the guys were doing endurance training.

After our match we all just took a breather and started chatting.

"If I'm being honest all the guys don't look pretty bad." Hagakure said.

"I know right! They all have abs and look so fit. Especially bakugo, you got lucky with that one y/n!" Mina said while rubbing shoulders with me.

"Ya y/n I don't know how you got that hothead to get a soft spot for you but I respect it." Jiro said.

"Haha thanksss. And ya he is pretty hot not going to lie." I said chuckling.

"Look the boys are gonna have a race!" Hagakure pointed out.

"Ooo I wanna help!" Momo said getting out of the water to walk over to them.

The boys got on the podiums and on momo's count they jump.

"Ready. Set . GO!" Momo said while blowing her whistle.

Everyone jumped in the water except katsuki.

He started basted off flying above the water.

"How was that sidekicks!" He said pointing to everyone on the other side Of the pool.

"What do you think your doing?! You didn't even touch the water!" Sero and Kirishima yelled.

"ITS CALLED FREESTYLE SWIMMING!" Katuski yelled .

I shook my head in my palms. Sometimes he can be really dumb.

The next wave of students got on the podium and started.
"On your marks , set, GO!" Momo blew her whistle once again.

Todoroki made it to the end first but he didn't touch the water either.

The last group of people went. Midoriya got to the end first.

"Ya wooo go midoriya!" We all cheered.

The final group came for ready to swim. It was bakugo, todoroki and Midoriya.